Have you ever had a girlfriend?

Have you been with a girl?

• Yup.

Votes: 29 63.0%
  • No way.

Votes: 17 37.0%

• Total voters
tried it once and damn near threw up on the bitch,
all i kept thinking about was cock and male feet/soles/toes.
hairy chests, legs, pits and balls!

No , never had. Too boring for me , typical...

I've had several girlfriends, including my most intense fire-play partners. I do prefer woman to men as sexual partners. I'm a dedicated butt lover, but I love female butts more than male ones.

In my BATS fantasy I am almost always executed by men and my gay side comes out, and in that fantasy, I'm often anally fucked before my butt gets burnt!
Fireboots

I have had several gfs and bfs; I was even married! Don't ever marry to a woman, Im dead serious, guys! Im divorced. I gave up on women half a decade ago. It was unnerving fun to date in high school. Once you hit 30, women become even more shallow, worrying about wrinkles, worrying about weight, worrying about diet, women focus more on their own career than on your body, and you still have to pay for her everything. Next they get pregnant, your sex life is over and you are told to make ends meet and hear her nagging ALL DAY

Yes.. Everytime the sexual attraction was non-existent and kissing felt like I was kissing a sister.

I have never had a woman. Women never got me aroused. Men for instance is a different. I have had two women madly in love with me but I could not respond to them. I did not connect with a man till I was in my early 30s. I suppressed it that long. Then finding guys who liked what I like was difficult. Most of the guys I have had shoot outs with using paint pistols have moved away. I took up motorcycles just for my leather fetish. I am not sorry.

Update to above post: both coaches mentioned above are now dead. Unfortunately, I couldnt get back for funerals. I always dreamed of fucking them dead or alive. One in particular died a thousand times to fulfill my 12,13,&14 yr olds lust. I disected him, killed him as I fucked him, imagined "joining" in a somehow spiritual way while fucking him. Hell, I even imagined being him while I did this to him. He's the sexiest man alive or dead. I worshiped him. He was a US Marine, my science teacher, my football coach, the object of my adoration.
RIP, MR. P.

I was married to a female for 34 years before I left the marriage. As a consequence I have three sons and 8 grandchildren. I like to say I am one woman short of being 100% gay. Back when I got married people did not know about gay unless youwere in a large city - it just was hidden and hidden well. I should have known I was gay as I did not date much. The girl I married had been in my car pool to University and we went to same church and when I took a summer job away from home, she wrote beautiful letters - I admired her more than loved her. We never kissed the way I kiss with a man. She never sucked me and she always claimed she had more sex drive than I did (but she did not see me once I came out to myself and had sex with men).

Meatpie, judging from your opening remarks, you were a hot fucker in bed (with guys) back in the day.

No never. I have 100% clear I like MEN

And I dont pretend to be an "staight" dude, and play with the feelengs of a girl, only to make believe it to other people, who are not important to me.

I had a girlfriend became my wife then I had it annulled I took the hit came out to her but asked her how did she know already no man is that much a clutz in bed lol we remained freinds since then

I did come out to my wife before I left the marriage but she refusd to believe me. The real reason I left the marriage is her behavipur was becomingmore and more eratic including hsyical abuse. She had been abused as a child but the children had left when she became abusive. She had before that had depression and lots of illness. She is now in a home.

Back