sweeeet

so what do you like to do when you are together

we watch movies, tv, hang out, have sex of course, visit family together.

family?

your parents know?

damn man and if you are so happy why do you spend so much time on a sick gore necro board

do you fantasize about killing your boyfriend?

family?

your parents know?

damn man and if you are so happy why do you spend so much time on a sick gore necro board

do you fantasize about killing your boyfriend?

-Yes my parents and all close family knows I'm in a relationship. Everyone is kool with it thankfully.

-Because I like dead dudes lol.

-LOL...no I don't fantasize about killing him.

So your necro is based around just watchind dead guys no fantasy about a read dead guy?

Have you been to a morgue?

Do you jerk to the pics/vids we post?

When did you develop your obsession?

-If the opportunity presented itself, I would do something with a dead dude.

-Yes. Thankfully no where close to your recent experience. My brother in law briefly worked in one. I was a boy.

- Yes I do.

-Until recently a newspaper I grew up reading would publish in detail the pics of people killed in drug related issues or accidents. I would say early teens. I would get aroused by looking at them.

Do you have pics from that paper that you can scan/take snaps with your cell and share with us?

No. When I moved out of my parents house I got rid of a crap load of papers. Which I don't cry about. Although I miss one particular pic from that collection.

That's a shame. You wanted to forget about them or you was scared mom and dad would catch u

Neither...It was on newspaper and at the time I had no scanner. The acid from the paper had begun to affect the color (yellow paper). Plus that crap was making me sneeze I think I was allergic to the ink too.

Dust is not seasonal. I am allergic to some grass and sneeze a lot when I step into it.

Were you cute as a teen? Fit? Lean? spotty?

Bulky is cool. I try to keep fit, but it gets harder and harder as we age.

Sometimes I don't feel like working out at all, I just spend hours on the internet.

I have muscles, but since I'm short it kinda looks like I'm a bit fat....that is until I take shy shirt off lol.

I have days where I don't feel like hitting the gym too. My motivation is that I don't wana die with a yukie body ....or be embarrassed at the pool, either or.

Back