drbizarro12

Forum Regular
Does anyone know why after I try to register with zambianmeat.com, I get an e-mail stating my username and password, and that I will have to wait for the administrator to activate my account; then I get an e-mail stating that I have been "deleted"? Why would I be deleted, when I wasn't activated in the first place? Can anyone help me join? I have tried to write to the administrator, but no response.
Thank you kindly,
drbizarro12

Last edited:
it seems that zambian meat is closed since 3 days ( 1. dec. 2012 ) i can't go on the site , do you have the same problem ? .....................?

The site appears to be gone. When i click on it, it sends me to GoDaddy, which has the domain name for sale. I fear that the site was taken down. I know they were very lax in allowing posts of underage, both in pics and stories.

thank you , but i read that the site of zambiameat expires the( 28 november 2012. ) i think this is the real reason ....................,?

Last edited:
I hate to say it, but I think RMC was just as surprised as we are. I think he lost the site. It's a shame either way.

Just a thought, but I think RMC was just plain tired of the site. He'd made comments that alluded to as much in the past.

As for no warning, he simply may not have wanted to deal with the resulting protest.

Could be completely wrong, but it's possible.

Now says:
Zambianmeat is down for maintenace.

Our site is undergoing partial reconstruction and will be unavailable for the next few days.

We apologize for the inconvenience, we're doing out best to get things back to working order for you.

Nice to know. I too had been rejected by the site and had given up. If the site reappears, I will try again. Thanks.

i find that the maintenance ,of zambian is very long ! ..........: ? .................

Last edited:
Back