Man Inserts Screwdriver in Penis

Eeewwww.... gross!!

Now that was something I would not want to see, but did....

God I loe that vid!!!
Its called California Mate Pushing
HEH!
I wish i could do that too

I've tried "sounding," it actually feels good if it's lubed up of course, otherwise it hurts like hell. The object was really thin metal though, never tried something thick and wouldn't really want to stretch out my penis like those guys. It's interesting though. The screwdriver is pure masochistic abuse though, cuz you shouldn't bleed or feel pain if doing it right.

Some people do it with electro probes or whatever, sending volts into their genitals that cause orgasm almost instantly. I wouldn't mind trying it.

http://www.adultjoystore.com/gage-french-urethral-sound-unipolar-p-6819.html

Last edited:
I acutally love sounding.
I am working on buying a soundig kit.

NO! lol ew. Don't use Q-tips.

Only smooth objects similar to that picture of the metal toy.

Yah bad idea.
Q-tips contain cotton which can make you itch!

itch? I don't think that's the main concern, lol. It wont slide in, it will scrape itself in. >.< painful.

If you peel off the cotton the end is still flat and may cut the inside.

Rofl!
I s uppos.!

NO! lol ew. Don't use Q-tips.

Only smooth objects similar to that picture of the metal toy.

I read about it somewhere, and it seemed small enough for me to try it. I am not really into any of kinky shit, and it hurt. Really. But then again pain is pleasurable for some people.

Yes, it hurt because you were doing it wrong. :)

Hi man
I liked the video, even so i thing the man on video had a previously meathotomy, it means he made he's pee hole larger. Do you know how to practice it into your peehole. Even i like to wach it being done i'll not practice on me. Even some friend sounded me my narrow pee hole once. I liked it much the feeling.

Back