They nixed Luka's blog real fast. I saved one of the entries (see attachment). It's kinda sweet (that is, if you forget all the murdering and dead kittens and whatnot).

I really hate this guy, I so badly hope they catch him and he gets raped and tortured in jail the rest of his life.

If they get him alive, he will die in prison the same way Jeffrey Dahmer did, and deserve it.

Sorry, but i think, as long as the murderer is not catch, is it not correct to show the video, how he killed his victim.
As you know me of my postings, i´m not sensitive, but i think, there will be limits.

Which organ he did start to cut?

How he kill?

Disappoint he is 1 of cutest victim i've seen.But can't see behead scenes and cut leg scenes.

I want to screammmm!!!!

I would have cut off the genitals instead of eating his butt, but this is definitly a great historical video !!

Thanks for sharing the video/photo, is so hot! Surprisingly not much blood when he stab the victim. Would be nice if can see how he behead the victim.

Obviously, I can't thank satanic-cumshot or meatpie or cdg enough. Maybe someday i can return the favor, though. How??? hmmmmm? how???

Back