OMG, that's so colorful on a nice white floor. Looking at a lot of blood like this always makes me feel vomity, but I never do puke, so I continue to come back for more.

Cute guy for sure but don't get the reference to "dead on church gate", could be you are infering the gates to Heaven ?:dunno:

Cute guy for sure but don't get the reference to "dead on church gate", could be you are infering the gates to Heaven ?:dunno:

I don't know, but I took it to mean the guy died on the threshold of the church's front door, that corrugated metal gate.

Last edited:
Yeah, Ukon, I (like Alex) figured since he was a "pentacostal minister" that the metal door was the "gates to the church." I've seen several "pentacostal churches" in the urban cities in the US where I've lived which are nothing more than storefronts or garages, with some tile, plastic chairs for "the saved" and humongous crucifixes on the walls. (I'm not judging, just reporting what I've seen.)

That said, unfortunate position in which to "meet your maker." His looks like an "Umpa Loompa" (google if you don't get the reference). But when the roll him over, he's not that huge. Just a bad death posture, because when the roll him over (and make that HUGE blood schmeer), he doesn't seem that hefty.

Actually, I think that should be a new phrase. Death posture. We should all have a preferred death posture that we should hope we expire in.

Thanks Alex and Mattai for the info , I did not get that the Roller shutter behind was a Gate but take your point, appreciated

There is an awkward death positions thread - looks like someone didn't get his message of peace and love :)

Back