lady goggles

Forum Regular
i get aroused and attracted on guys being done cpr and defibs, sometimes chest punches, when killed guys shot or stab at the chest or heart. i also get a boner on guys vomiting or foaming blood or saliva. are there members who feels the same... when alive i breathe fast on guys with sweaty and tired chest...a bonus if i see their hearts beat fast...

anyone who feels the same?

I like the defibrillator although I think it would be more interesting to try it on a live hot guy first. It can stop a heart as well as start it. I wonder what might happen if they pass that voltage through a guy's head? Would it be like electroshock therapy but extra strong or would it just melt his brain. That cardiac thump is more show than go as it has to be very precisely placed and rarely works. Thumping on a CDG does seem kind of relaxing though.

As a retired nurse, I can tell you that there is a unique thrill to cardioversion or defibrulation! I have had the occasion to shock several athletes and it is particularly rewarding to bring one back. It is also interesting when a patient does not survive. Strange feelings indeed.

I remember a case on a csi / ncis / jag type show where there were a bunch of rn in training that would stop each others harts and restart them via defibrillation for fun. needles to say one of them died and the others were hunted down and caught. I cant seam to remember exactly witch tv series it was or the ep name but dam it was hot.

no you are not alone lady goggles ive had a fetish over hearts since i was 13. but in my fantasies its pretty dark, im the killer and my victim is a young muscley male around my age. i only have to see a shirtless lad with a hot body and i am short of breath, heartrate up and thinking of his heart pumping and wanting to be the one that rips it out of his chest still beating. the death penalty is another thing that makes me excited and my fantasies run riot in my head. imagine a hot man strapped to that gurney and being the man that destroys his heart

Yeah dude, I think it's safe to say you're not alone. I have had the same heart/CPR/defib fetish for many years now. I am lucky enough (or unlucky, depending on how you look at it) to have had CPR and defib done on me. They saved my life. I have even had a cardioversion once as well. That event is what started my fetish and it has been big ever since. In my fantasies I try to relive what happened to me in my mind as I was told the events. I wish it had been recorded or I had been a fly on the wall.

You are not alone. We all have that fetish. Some more than others. Age range, gender, sexual orientation, and end-results may vary.

Hi Snerdguy. Im interested in ECT too. Do you know of any pics, stories, or videos?

SURE NOT, man! I'm similar to u..I wait for a dagger or bullet in heart from when I was a boy..for now I enjoy and make hhorny my cock watching other men killed by bullet in heart or knife in chest and heart..
hope to meet u soon online and tolk about our fetish
my msn and private mail is daitarn.t@hotmail.it or skype if u prefer is daitarn.t
hope have your news soon Giorgio 37yo from Italy

Back