Gentlemen, I believe we share a common interest. I have been fascinated with the human heart ever since I was young. By fourteen it was clear that it was a fetish for me. I'm bisexual but I only think about muscular guys my age and their pounding hearts during a workout. My lifting partner is hot and muscular that sometimes during our lifts all I can think about is playing with his heart and ending up with and erection on the bench. He pretends not to notice but he knows where I stand on the bridge.

I like the stethescope listening for a heartbeat - either on a live one before execution or on a hanging corpse or just any corpse.

I like both CPR and defib, but I like defib a bit more. Not really into the stabbing thing, but its cool if you like it. To each his own. :)

I'd love to use a defibrillator on some hot sexy hunk whose heart has stopped. Or possibly get him to let me shock his healthy heart out of rhythm.

A doctor told me that everyone dies of cardiac arrest. What differentiates most of us is how we get to that point. Everyone is waiting for the heart to stop.

This is my main fetish.

Would love to let an intrested freind exam and play with my heart. Even let him reach inside to hold it and pull it out beating.

I'm still waiting for ISIS to use the electric chair. I'm astonished it hasn't happened yet......

Definitely not too much of a major fetish for me, but I feel I get turned on by these things too. I for some reason get even more turned on when someone tries to comfort/save a dying person

Back