Not sure what he took, but it sure was fatal

Nice underwear to die in.

A few more. tThink the guy inn white shorts may be dying rather than dead - fairly sure he did die. And had definitely pissed himself

love to do a banque feet with him, poisoning can be more indigestible for me.

Lucas Rafael Pereira da Silva .21

Young Lucas staggered home in his jean shorts and flip-flops - possibly he'd just taken an overdose, but probably he'd just deliberately drunk a bottle of insecticide, so he knew the posion was already in his guts, felt the poisoning develop and knew the symptoms were the start of his death. I think he has pissed his jeans - probably he also soiled his underwear beneath is jeans as his body tried to shit ou the fatal poison.

The young Lucas Rafael Pereira da Silva .21, a resident of the municipality of Juína, died in a residence located at the back of the old Dairy Aripuanã on Avenida JK, Juína-MT this Saturday night (21.12). He wore a red shirt, jeans shorts and flip-flops.

According to José Alcione who lives in the residence of the front where the young man died, was his first cousin was the one who had the first contact with the boy.

She came running asking for help. I called in military police and told me to call the SAMU, when they arrived the boy was already dead-said.

According to the nurse Leonardo, Coordinator of SAMU, upon arriving at the scene the victim did not show vital signs and that he had information that the boy was a drug user.

The police, the girl who appeared to be under the influence of narcotics, reported that the boy came from Colniza and who already served time in jail that public municipality and he came staggering in his home and said to be passing ill.

He got sick, I still held him and he fell in the area-told.

The police Chief, Jose Ricardo, was present at the site of occurrence along with the investigator Thiago, and reported that a police investigation will be set up to investigate the death of the victim and that at first no brand of violence was found on his body.

The coroner will give a final opinion on the cause of death of the victim, a "corotinho" of jurubeba was impounded by police for analysis.

Another line of investigation as a possible overdose is that Lucas may have been the victim of poisoning, he worked in the "Woods" and may have made some contact with a pesticide, according to police, the body of Lucas exuded a strong odor similar to that of poison.

A small batch from Indian sub-continent - looks like it's fashionable for families to drink poison tiogether, guessthat's a companiable family way to go

PS. Includes kids wih the adults - as laways, no sexual comments about them please!

Would be good to see posts by other guys here - especially guys (and girls) whose first langage isn't English - I'm finding it hard to find god search terms via Google translate, sure in yiour own languages you'll do much beter than me!

Guy in white shorts shat himself as he lay dying on the bed - not surprising since he and his friend had drunk a bottle of insecticide washed dwn with yoghurt and a fizzy drink. Doesn't look as if if he convulsed or suffered - wonder if he felt himself comprehensively crap his pants, whether i felt disgusting, or warm and soft, or even erotic.

Father and son, perhaps?

A few more

A few more

I thuik these all drank insecticide, so probably they were emptying their bowels convulsively in their death throes, and are filthy inside their jeans.

Again mostly they drank insecticide, seems to make for a prety dirty death with time to feel it. First and second guys were lying face down as it did its work - looks like they both shat their jeans right down to the bottoms, reckon everything inside is pretty filthy from the waist down.

A few more - think these are new

And one more - not sre what he took (insecticide, gas?) but he stripped himself naked to die the dirty death on the floor with his legs wide open.

And one more - not sre what he took (insecticide, gas?) but he stripped himself naked to die the dirty death on the floor with his legs wide open.

Insecticides are basically nerve poison. They attack the autonomic nervous system, which explains the loss of control of the bowls. Also convulsions, irregular heart rhythm, and respiratory failure, leading to death, can be expected. The only good thing is you are probably unconscious for most of it.

Thanks Badtom - though not the only good thing if you are into dirty deaths!

Last guy probably wasn't too bothered about his bowls as he lay dying face down on the floor (I doubt if he was hungry at that point), but he certainly lost control of his bowels - he's shat himself right down the left leg of his jeans.

Back