25 yo Handsome Bodybuilder Allan Guimarães Pontelo Morto

phyzzique

Global Moderator
Staff member
Allan died in a night club under mysterious circumstances. Police say drugs, his family says he was beaten to death. During his funeral, his vitamin and bodybuilding shop was robbed

alexonedeath

Mortua sed non sepulta!
The robbery during his funeral is a fine example of insult added to injury. Maybe Allan was beaten to death with a big bag of drugs. That way everyone could be right. He had a cute face, but his hair was too strange.

badjohnny25

Forum Elite
Super handsome dude...

I'm sure just based on the condition of his body you would know if he was beaten or not

tite

Forum Resident
in the world there are many envious people when we have good material so I do not like to boast

cwyz

Forum Regular
The more beautiful a thing is, the harder is for people to accept the truth that what shined so brightly has forever gone...

demon007

Forum Regular
Bet his killer is just as gutted he didnt manage to get his body home first. I would be... He looks delicious

MaxMarshal

Forum Regular
Ohhhh, imagine if he was murdered shirtless and pumped... That he died flexing that magnificent body for several minutes before dropping to the ground... and it was caught on closed-circuit camera... what an epic death-scene that would be.

Post thread…
Register