25 yo Handsome Bodybuilder Allan Guimarães Pontelo Morto

phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
Allan died in a night club under mysterious circumstances. Police say drugs, his family says he was beaten to death. During his funeral, his vitamin and bodybuilding shop was robbed

The robbery during his funeral is a fine example of insult added to injury. Maybe Allan was beaten to death with a big bag of drugs. That way everyone could be right. He had a cute face, but his hair was too strange.

Super handsome dude...

I'm sure just based on the condition of his body you would know if he was beaten or not

in the world there are many envious people when we have good material so I do not like to boast

The more beautiful a thing is, the harder is for people to accept the truth that what shined so brightly has forever gone...

Bet his killer is just as gutted he didnt manage to get his body home first. I would be... He looks delicious

Ohhhh, imagine if he was murdered shirtless and pumped... That he died flexing that magnificent body for several minutes before dropping to the ground... and it was caught on closed-circuit camera... what an epic death-scene that would be.

Back