Status
Not open for further replies.

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
bBGUCGX.png

oh jesus, thats horro alright, he must have a litre of fluid in his nuts.

great post.

Fag Forum?

Please don't take any of my comments personally. I hold no grudges towards any of you fagots. I ~am~ a death hag (that is how I stumbled upon this page). I thought it may have been run by females, but hey, I guess it is as it is run by a bunch of sissies. Again, I am sorry. Please don't take offense. I had a friend at one time who was a fagot. I told him to never speak to me again because he likes men. I got tired of hearing him talk about sucking dicks and getting fucked in the ass (ewwwww!). I knocked him unconscious. Anyway, I will leave you to yourselves.

joS3ph (High dislike for fags, queers, and sissies).

P.S. Again, I must repeat that I am sorry if I offended any of you fagots. I hope you get AIDS (SORRY, I AM SO NAUGHTY).

Last edited:
Why do fags like to look at pictures of dead guys? Why not post some females for us non-fags?

joS3ph (AIDS=God's Own Answer to Butt-Fucking) :sm (14)::sm (4):

P.S. Again, I am SO sorry! Please accept my apologies.:totalshock:

Last edited:
I really don't mean any harm. Sorry if I offended anyone. I was not aiming these messages at any particular person or group of people. I was not giving the finger to any of you guys. SORRY!

Fag Forum?

Deleted message (Because I am so ashamed of myself for calling you guys fags).

Last edited:
Deleted message (Because I am so ashamed of myself for calling you guys fags).

:sm (14)::sm (4):

So brave behind a keyboard -
You really need to piss off - asshole.

Fag Forum?

Please don't be hateful. I have been nothing but nice, sincere, and apologetic. Again, I am sorry if I ruined anyone's night. Please forgive me. Please don't use filthy fucking words with me. I don't curse and neither should you. Your two daddies would be very disappointed in you young man. :sm (14)::sm (4):

Please don't be hateful. I have been nothing but nice, sincere, and apologetic. Again, I am sorry if I ruined anyone's night. Please forgive me. Please don't use filthy fucking words with me. I don't curse and neither should you. Your two daddies would be very disappointed in you young man. :sm (14)::sm (4):

Fag is a horrible word - douche. Fuck off.:sm (4):

I have never used the word 'fag.' I agree, it is a horrible word (and I can imagine it is horrible being one). Sorry if I offended any fags on this forum.

Do you really, honestly think you are going to bother or offend anyone here? The most you could accomplish here is to have people laugh at you and feel sorry for you because you apparently didn't get enough tit from your mom as an infant and come on here for attention.
Poor, poor sad little man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back