Status
Not open for further replies.
Some ahogados for your nocturnal perusement - with lots of wrinkly and not-so-wrinkly soles for Ricky, I understand he is short of things to gnaw on.

https://pixhost.to/gallery/4sGri

Thanks, great additions.

here are the photos of 18 years old boy when he was alive and dead.. He and his girlfriend took a bath in a lake, his girlfriend was drowning, and he tried to save her though he couldnt swim.. In the end he was drowning, and died while his girl was saved.. He was from a devout moslem family, so his head and were tied so his mouth didnt keep open when his corpse was washed.. When his body was washed according to islamic rule, his stomach was pressed repeatedly so his feces in his colon came out, his feces smell when come out was quite strong, so when he will be perfectly clean when he was shrouded.. The funny thing is,when he was alive,he frequently closed his eyes in his photos.. Not so different when he died.. I tried to dating his girlfriend after he died 😀

I've noticed a lot of drown victims have boners. My theory is drowning produces an autoerotic asphyxial effect when the victim is gulping water and choking.
looks like all the guys in the attachments are sporting tents to some degree.....the guy in the black speedo, the kid in the green shorts and the guy in the red shorts in particular........the 7 inch hardon pushing out on my shorts would be noticeable without a doubt as my wet hairy dead body laid there

I doubt if it's autoerotic - all the descriptions of drowning I've read suggest the guy will be terrified and panicking. But the normal effects of partial asphyxia (before it becomes total) yes - he'll tend to piss and shit himself, get at least a partial boner, and maybe come in his shorts.

here are the photos of 18 years old boy when he was alive and dead.. He and his girlfriend took a bath in a lake, his girlfriend was drowning, and he tried to save her though he couldnt swim.. In the end he was drowning, and died while his girl was saved.. He was from a devout moslem family, so his head and were tied so his mouth didnt keep open when his corpse was washed.. When his body was washed according to islamic rule, his stomach was pressed repeatedly so his feces in his colon came out, his feces smell when come out was quite strong, so when he will be perfectly clean when he was shrouded.. The funny thing is,when he was alive,he frequently closed his eyes in his photos.. Not so different when he died.. I tried to dating his girlfriend after he died 😀

nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back