Status
Not open for further replies.
Handsome Dude Fished out

pag32ahogado.jpg

Please don't be hateful. I have been nothing but nice, sincere, and apologetic. Again, I am sorry if I ruined anyone's night. Please forgive me. Please don't use filthy fucking words with me. I don't curse and neither should you. Your two daddies would be very disappointed in you young man. :sm (14)::sm (4):

WHY THE FUCK did you come to this site in the first place? You stumbled upon it? But then you SIGNED UP to post and you went quite far write a few posts. If you're such a manly macho straight guy who likes to look at dead women, then why don't you just FUCK OFF!! Stupid cunt face. What a person like you need is a good hard kick in the groin and to be shot in your dick. You pussy face, go spam and act brave somewhere else you piece of shit!

Oh mine!!
They are my Top 10 CDGs.

Clean drowning victims are my favorite.
For Chinese-loving users.

Thanks deadboy, lovely "ahogado" dude.

You can suck MY DICK YOU CLOSETED GAY! I would ban you if It was up to me! This is a forum for Cute Dead Guys! Are you that ignorant that you thought this site was run by women? It is better to keep your mouth shut than to open it it and remove all doubt! FUCK OFF GAY BASHER!:sm (5)::sm::sm (17)::sm (14)::sm (1)::cool::sm (64):

Please don't be hateful. I have been nothing but nice, sincere, and apologetic. Again, I am sorry if I ruined anyone's night. Please forgive me. Please don't use filthy fucking words with me. I don't curse and neither should you. Your two daddies would be very disappointed in you young man. :sm (14)::sm (4):

WOW SOMEONES BORED.:sm (40):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back