Status
Not open for further replies.
183110.jpg

Now this one is VERY cute

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! Look at this incredible abs! Just beautiful!

Jesus Christ, dude is all muscles!!!!

That's why he is so stiff, check out his lips - absolutely blue.

Oh dugg great find man. Can you search for higher resolution pics of this guys?

Maybe there is a vid too? :sm (18):

I didn't find any other pics. The guy was 23 and went for a swim with his friends

Seriously!!! I cam here to see real dead pics and i thought that was sick but THE MESSAGES OF SOME NECROPHILIAC USERS ARE HORRIFYING!!!!! DISGUSTING!!! U SHOULD ALL GO TO HELL!!!

WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE! Why do you want to see real dead pics? Just for fun?

anikin, you don't get it. After all, shea butter makes better chocolate than coconut fat. When you get your next chocolatey candy bar, give it some thought, then more thought, then much thought. You'll find the wisdom for the love. Chocolate. The hardcore necrophiles here that thinks about humping dead people have urges that they can't explain. Let them relieve themselves. It's better then the instigator, like an alligator that is not really an alligator but something else. Loopy, loopy! They sound more respectful then me and I'm not even a corpse humper. Are you respectable anikin? If so, how?

The comments made do not mean that any member is a necrophiliac. They are often offered in the spirit of the conversation. Occasionally, it may digress. Realistically, if you came here because you were looking for pictures of the dead you are already stretching beyond societies' norms. Your curiosity should have been stopped by revulsion before you even entered this website. Welcome fellow sociopath!

older guy drowned. i think he's cute, looks like he is just sleeping. and his feet are great:sm (9):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back