ak918sd

Forum Newcomer
hello everyone, been here for a while. i have fantasy about torture a big dick since i was a kid.And as i grow up,this desire also grow stronger and stronger. i like extremely penis band, stuff nasty things in the peehole, nothing gets me harder than look at a muscle guy's big dick getting ruined and cut off. Being collecting pic and videos for a long time.
Is anyone here have the same interest?
i try sounding,catheter play,E-stim play myself too.
btw i am 22 yo Asian, got an 8 inch dick.lol

I'm into this in a big way. Though I much prefer to be on the recieving end. I have a very high pain threshold which makes it difficult to find guys who can give it enough torture to really excite me.

I'd never even considered penectomy until i joined this site, but its so hot! something about a hot dude giving up his cock..

I have a lot of that kind fantasies where I can be sadistic badass and destroy cute guys forever. I would love to do it slowly like hours and hours 'till the guy is begging me to finish him off.

I am a 19 yo white guy in the u.s. I have an 8.5 in cut cock and love the thought of giving it and my balls up to a man. If interested and wanna chat kik me at samou19 or Skype at slaveboy1919

Back