Hard cock with a needle in the cock head. When you pull it out, how far have you sprayed blood? I once did ten feet onto a white wall. Looked like Jackson Pollack!

Anyone in Florida that wants it is welcome to chop of my cock and balls. Do whatever you want with me afterward.

theres a dude on you tube who beats his soles with thorny rose cane and really gets the thorns to stick deep into his sole meat! very hot.................

hi there

hello everyone, been here for a while. i have fantasy about torture a big dick since i was a kid.And as i grow up,this desire also grow stronger and stronger. i like extremely penis band, stuff nasty things in the peehole, nothing gets me harder than look at a muscle guy's big dick getting ruined and cut off. Being collecting pic and videos for a long time.
Is anyone here have the same interest?
i try sounding,catheter play,E-stim play myself too.
btw i am 22 yo Asian, got an 8 inch dick.lol

hi there we have the same interest..keep in touch dude....

I do as well. I want my dick tortured brutally so it can never be used again for anything and and also want it removed as painfully and slow as possible

ill cut the head off and eat it in front of u...………
but first ill stick it with needles 100 times, nice and deep, and twist the fuckers around inside
the meat and then ill pour rubbing alcohol over the bleeding fucker so it burns like hell fire

Back