hello everyone, been here for a while. i have fantasy about torture a big dick since i was a kid.And as i grow up,this desire also grow stronger and stronger. i like extremely penis band, stuff nasty things in the peehole, nothing gets me harder than look at a muscle guy's big dick getting ruined and cut off. Being collecting pic and videos for a long time.
Is anyone here have the same interest?
i try sounding,catheter play,E-stim play myself too.
btw i am 22 yo Asian, got an 8 inch dick.lol
I am very much into this plus cooking all of it for dinner

Did you find someone to cut your manhood of if not contact me I'd like to do it for you
No Sir, I haven't found anyone who wants to castrate me and take my manhood, I'm still looking. My new WickrMe: luka04butcherme

I have always, well as far back as i can remember, wanting to cut a cute guys cock off because most of these guys were arrogant fucks. I felt this was a way of getting back at them...losing their most cherished possession. Which is why I find it odd that someone who has a big cock would want to lose it? I would sell my soul to wake up one morning and have a 9" uncut piece of meat...then i could walk around proud and confident.

I would sell my soul to wake up one morning and have a 9" uncut piece of meat...then i could walk around proud and confident.
Then I’d bop you on the head, cut it off, pop it into my mouth, and walk around proud and confident.

I've always wanted to cut a cock in half while the guy was cumming or rig a microwave up and have a cock stuck in and turn it on and slowly cook it and his balls.
JAO!!! "To cut a cock in half while the guy was cumming" I'm in love!!! :love1:
A so brutal and fucking perversive idea. When I'm moaning & warning that I'm about to shoot my semen but when he does not care about my seed: his only desire is to cut in half my huge penis while it works :devilish:

JAO!!! "To cut a cock in half while the guy was cumming" I'm in love!!! :love1:
A so brutal and fucking perversive idea. When I'm moaning & warning that I'm about to shoot my semen but when he does not care about my seed: his only desire is to cut in half my huge penis while it works :devilish:
The blood and cum mixing as the cock is sliced in half ... FUCK YES !!!!!!!

ill cut the head off and eat it in front of u...………
but first ill stick it with needles 100 times, nice and deep, and twist the fuckers around inside
the meat and then ill pour rubbing alcohol over the bleeding fucker so it burns like hell fire
So hot….except the rubbing alcohol. That’s TOO hot.

Only you could transport me to Heaven (1000 cuts into my body) and then fling me into Hell (alcohol and salt). It’s the kind of thing I would do to a hot man.

The essence of sadism. The pleasure of sadism. I like to hurt and cut and maim. The misery I cause is my great sexual pleasure. Total lack of empathy for my victim. I would never shoot a man in the head. Too quick. Too painless. No, I need hours to kill painfully. To eat flesh. To drink blood.

To know I would crave a painful death, a bloody gorey death, and then inflict the alcohol salt treatment as well…..you are indeed a sadist, Huffko.

Only you could transport me to Heaven (1000 cuts into my body) and then fling me into Hell (alcohol and salt). It’s the kind of thing I would do to a hot man.

The essence of sadism. The pleasure of sadism. I like to hurt and cut and maim. The misery I cause is my great sexual pleasure. Total lack of empathy for my victim. I would never shoot a man in the head. Too quick. Too painless. No, I need hours to kill painfully. To eat flesh. To drink blood.

To know I would crave a painful death, a bloody gorey death, and then inflict the alcohol salt treatment as well…..you are indeed a sadist, Huffko.
You have no idea how many sadist way I could make someone die. Gacy, Dahmer, and the Candy Man were children in the way they killed. I am the grandad of killing.

Oh one more thing who said I was done with you after that. I would keep you alive so you could feel everything. You will be cut another 1000 times over duration of days. You will feel me taking a piece of penis off regularly then the constant barrage of fucking your ass with the largest dildo ever made. You will feel your blood and guts seeping out of ass all the time. You will get regular alcohol bath. Your ass and everything about will be mine till I decide you are ready ro die.

Oh one more thing who said I was done with you after that. I would keep you alive so you could feel everything. You will be cut another 1000 times over duration of days. You will feel me taking a piece of penis off regularly then the constant barrage of fucking your ass with the largest dildo ever made. You will feel your blood and guts seeping out of ass all the time. You will get regular alcohol bath. Your ass and everything about will be mine till I decide you are ready ro die.
:heart love:

Back