Dude Drinks Domestos as a suicide attempt in Bulgaria

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
A 25-year-old dude from Sofia stabbed himself several times last night with a knife in the arm, leg and mouth, then drank a bottle of domestos in a desperate suicide attempt.

Miraculously he survivied, but is critical in hospital.

I hope he didn't mess up his face in the attempt.

No pics. I hate how the media are not allowed to publish anything graphic here.

I dream of a local version of ALARMA!

I dream of a NY version of Alarma here too. Lots of hotties get killed here but the media hates showing it.

killed? by what? gangs of New York? or crashes?

A few stories I remember are of drownings in the river. There are also some bar murders recently, drunks fighting and one winds up dead. There was a poster of a cute guy that died like that here on a lamp post, I forgot his name. It still is up I think I should go check. Another young Polish man was shot and killed seemingly for no reason at a bar. People think it was the Mafia. Firefghters are always getting killed, one had an open casket funeral here that I didn't get to see. The line was so long, around the block. There was a 23 year old who got stabbed and died at a club a year ago, and one guy was found dead in the park. The police believe he was strangled. He was a hunk I have the news story saved. In that one there's a pic of his dead body face down. He's covered with a blanket but you can see his big sneakers sticking out. I wish I'd found him. I'll post that one soon. A really cute cop just got shot this week but he survived. That's another one, cops getting shot and shooting others. They're always getting in trouble for being trigger happy and killing unarmed guys.

I thought we had a crime wave, seems its the same in every big city.

So New York is still fucking dangerous.

I also have another question - it maybe a myth from movies - do people get killed in the subway?

Because here the metro is about the safest place to be at night - lots of police, lights, cameras.

I think you have a good chance of finding a dead guy verlup if your neighbourhood is really that violent.

NY is a huge place. I look forward to your posts.

I didn't get why firefighetrs get killed?

Attachments

• Darren.jpg
    Darren.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,227
The firefighters often die from falling it seems. Two died putting out a fire at the World Trade center site. Here in my neighborhood a very handsome one fell to his death from three stories. I wanted to see him in the casket but chickened out. My neighborhood is pretty safe but we have a lot of drunks here and sometimes they kill each other. Also there's rumors of the Polish or Russian mob here. Other parts of NYC have lots of gang activity, that's where cops get shot and shoot unarmed guys often. A famous guy committed suicide and they found him floating in the river very close to my house. He was bloated and gross though. I do come across lots of passed out drunks but they're very old or at least look old. I think my best chances in my neighborhood are of coming across a Russian mob murder victim , dead guy from a bar fight, or a hit and run.

Just stay safe man.

So Russian mobsters have even spread to New York.

Nasty, we have them here too.

Really sad about firefighters.

That terrible ground zero site, you mean more people died there after 9/11 or you mean back in 2001?

It was just last year that the firefighters died there. It's still dangerous. They're in the process of tearing down some of the damaged buildings but it's taking so long. A fire ignited in this one building and spread quickly. I think they died of smoke inhalation actually not falling. They also found more remains of 9/11 victims on some rooftops very recently.

What is domesto? like draino?

What is domesto? like draino?

domestos.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestos

what is draino? :sm (6):

thanks!!!

love american advertisments! :sm (2)::sm (55):

Attachments

• suffering.jpg
    suffering.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 2,524
  • crowd.jpg