callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
He hung suspended, toes just touching the floor. His wrists tied behind his back and a chain across his chest and under his armpits attached to a pulley. The most spectacular man I had ever brought home, he could have been Michelangelo’s model for David. Michelangelo had taken a block of marble and created his perfect man. I had my perfect man and was about to reverse the process.
As the drugs wore off, he opened his eyes, uncertain as to his situation. I smiled at him, winked, pulled on his right nipple, and sliced it off. He yelped and with a look of pain, astonishment and bewilderment, watched as I held the bloody nipple up, slid it into my mouth, chewed and swallowed. Then I cupped his cock in my hand and whispered the words that had pleased him so much a few hours earlier. “I want your dick inside me.” At that moment, he understood everything. His face scrunched up and he began to sob, huge wrenching sobs.
I stepped in and wrapped my arms around him, one final embrace of this magnificent specimen of naked masculinity. His sobs in my ears, his tears running down my neck, his blood soaking my shirt. And down below, my cock throbbing in gleeful anticipation of the next few hours.

where could i get more similar story?

Glad you liked it, 4477. I've written a few other stories which you can find by going to my profile and clicking on "Find latest started threads". Maybe you will like something in the "Call Me Caleb" series.

I have a boyfriend (we're in a gay relationship) and I would like for him to be castrated. His cock and balls will be donated to the person doing the job. We have spoken about this and I think he will be willing to do this for me. Can anyone help ?

I am looking for someone to victimise my boyfriend - we're a gay couple - and I think he will go along with this for my sake.
He is good looking and well toned bod.
I am especially interested in having him abused while knocked out .. and actually I'd like for him to be fully castrated. and perhaps even consumed

Back