At what point of the morbidtech videos do you most often cum?

• While the guys are undressed

Votes: 125 43.0%
  • When they are stark naked on table and propped up

Votes: 109 37.5%
  • Washing/Shaving

Votes: 42 14.4%
  • After they are prepared for funeral and the mortican carts them off

Votes: 15 5.2%

• Total voters
That's kinda odd yeah, maybe secretly they enjoyed it but afraid to come out.

Who is your favourite morbidtech dude?

awesome! haha i want to know why the site went down... :S

That's kinda odd yeah, maybe secretly they enjoyed it but afraid to come out.

Who is your favourite morbidtech dude?

I think everyone is a little morbid at times. I know my dad has made a few strange comments before over the years and my brother was fascinated with the production results as well when we were on the air with it. Old friends etc. seem to be intrigued and a little morbid at times. No rhyme or reason to the interest. Now the members of this site would be much much more of all of the above. I have been told on more than one occasion "Its like you are inside my head!" "You know exactly what I like!" :)

My favorites would be Dirk & Marc and then all the rest for certain reasons for each. Dirk was the most expensive production of them all and then there is another one of the five scenes that never aired that was also a "favorite" of mine. It was of a little skinny gang banger dude that was hot and a pleasure to work on. :sm (61):

MorbidTech Why the site went down?

awesome! haha i want to know why the site went down... :S

The site never "went down" I was paid to "take it down" and with the rising cost of production and the stress that was growing every day, I was more than happy to give it up at that point. I worked my ass off to make it work and we were being threatened by the right-wing whack-jobs, attorney's that thought we were sick to treat young dudes like that, the D.O.J. had become one of our most interested viewers, some of our members became very hateful towards us and me in particular, some of those same members I see are on this very site and frankly, I thought that no-one gave a rats-ass if there was a site with such material for people like us to enjoy. Began to feel like it was a huge mistake. So when I was offered money to pull it off the air, within thirty minutes it was restricted so only current members could access it and then after the last subscription was run out, we took it down for good.

I do not know if I should be flattered or angry that my hard work was stolen and posted for free here there and everywhere... still working on getting past that issue :sarcasticclap: , but in the meantime I hope everyone enjoys the pirated videos and stolen pics. Have to admit it was kinda fun to see that people like "Darkside" liked them enough to steal them and distribute them. (Don't worry Dark, I am not going after you.) :)

On the survey, there should have been one that you could choose like: Body being move with the "body lifter". That is the one I was always told was the part that would make a guy blow his load. Specially when the body was being lowered onto the embalming table. :load:

Your hard work is greatly appreciated and lives on.

Material from our site also gets spread on other forums, we don't like it but slowly you get used to it, it's how the internet works.

Have you considered releasing the videos that were never aired on morbidtech, like that gang bamger you mentioned?

And one final question, is your brother the owner of Corbin Fisher?

I loved the site I was a subscriber for a while, LOVE all the guys that you posted on there, was a happy member :) and my member was happy LOL Thank You to you and your hard work I was really sorry to see it go-off line or taken down, right wing nut jobs...good art is hard to come by and that was top notch,...hat's off to you! thanks! :)

Thanks for these amazing videos, wish the site was still up, would join in a flash, would love to see the following if anyone has them on depositfiles:
Josh Reed
Trevor Winters
Wes Owens
Zach Murphy
Aaron Valesque
Bryan Brandis
Darren Evans
Ian Jarrett
Justin Bridgeman
Ricky Taranteno
Sgt. Ryan Jasten

Sweet death becomes you

Regrets too if my previous post is annoying, sure members are tired of being asked for these amazing videos but can't help myself.

Sweet death becomes you

wow i am so new to this. but it look amazing! Ricky could you post the Sgt. Ryan one? I have only seen the pictures and he look so strong! Thanks You!

I loved all of them. Very well done, super quality, great "little" touches to enhance realism, Morbidtech. On another note, you say DOJ was on your back-were they looking at you or your viewers? Yes, if you didn't guess, I'm paranoid RE: some entity or twit harrassing me. I get angry sometimes, then pissed, then scared, then occasionally need to change my underwear.

i think he should reopen to a select "viewing" audience and he'd make a kings ransom from just our members no need to put it out there on the web for crazy's to be hateful.... just a thought... :) i was hoping some one would open a similar site but, no such luck... ...i was a member every month i could afford it for as long as it was up... guess my money went to pay the hot boys.... lol

I much preferred it when the mortician slowly undressed them, rather than cut off their clothes - you got a better sense of their weight and limpness as he jiggled them out of their jeans and briefs :)

So wish the mortician would forgive us all for nicking his videos, and go back to doing more of his great stuff.Everyone is skint (no money) these days, but if he started up the site again , I would beg , steal or borrow the money to get a look at his stuff again, To all of us who already have these videos, we must respect the morticians wishes and no longer upload them, when I originaly did a lot of this ,the mortician was not on this site and was just another one of the many faceless sites on the web, now he is a member we must respect his wishes, sorry you guys who have missed this fantastic stuff, but that's the way it is.
P.S. Mr Mortician - sorry for nicking your stuff, it wasn't ment to be personnel. If you ever start up again , I promise not to re-post any of your new stuff.
P.P.S. How the hell did you stop getting a hard on when making the films, I wouldn't have been able to control myself and no way could I have kept to the script, you luky, luck man getting to make such filme.

Bummer I joined late and none of the links work anymore :( Anyone have an active link to the Sgt Jayden one would be greatly appreciated!

Back