At what point of the morbidtech videos do you most often cum?

• While the guys are undressed

Votes: 125 43.0%
  • When they are stark naked on table and propped up

Votes: 109 37.5%
  • Washing/Shaving

Votes: 42 14.4%
  • After they are prepared for funeral and the mortican carts them off

Votes: 15 5.2%

• Total voters
i want him 2!

THANKS guys for the rebump on the vids!!!

some ones needs to "revive" it :) i would if i had the money lol but i don't lol

yes....ture.. :) got a point there...not a morgue...lol but it's a job...lol

Morgue job is a dream but not a filthy one like the one in I went to.

hello hello! dont worry youre not the only one with terrible english haha just read my posts!

they're not dead they're playing dead, it's really strange cause they dont even breathe =S

Any more picture(not from the morbidtech video) about Ryan Jasten?And ,could someone post lucas's video?

Did I already ask this: I get so confused when I am watching morbidtech because i keep switching who I would be in the video...the cute dead guy or morbidtech.
I split.

Morbidtech (yes the bodies are alive)

hello hello! dont worry youre not the only one with terrible english haha just read my posts!

they're not dead they're playing dead, it's really strange cause they dont even breathe =S

You don't see them breathing because we shot them in 30 sec increments. Most of them were my friends and they did this to help me better the site and for money. Although most were highly paid to be shot in such a production, some of them did it for just the price of new clothes as I cut them off their bodies and ruined most of their outfits. They were not drugged or medicated and all were of legal age and under contract with our production company. (yes, I am the "fat mortician" you see in every video).

Hi and welcome. :sm (42):

You are very good and should take up a job in a funeral home.

I would love to see morbidtech return.

You don't see them breathing because we shot them in 30 sec increments. Most of them were my friends and they did this to help me better the site and for money. Although most were highly paid to be shot in such a production, some of them did it for just the price of new clothes as I cut them off their bodies and ruined most of their outfits. They were not drugged or medicated and all were of legal age and under contract with our production company. (yes, I am the "fat mortician" you see in every video).

Wow!

I would love to be handled by you one day. You really perform your art very well.

Welcome!

Hi and welcome. :sm (42):

You are very good and should take up a job in a funeral home.

I would love to see morbidtech return.

I had several friends that worked in "funeral homes" but they no-longer speak to me after I started the MorbidTech site. One of them had to leave the industry because the fumes from the embalming solution caused him to break out in red patches on his arms, face and other parts of his body. He told me early on that working in a funeral home was not worth the pay. (of course, he did not know at the time I really really liked his work!) :)

The real thing has side effects yes and not all bodies will be fresh.

Can I ask you something, why did you wash the heads of some dudes while others were left with their hair dry?

Your personal preferance or the guys just didn't want to get soap in their ears?

The real thing has side effects yes and not all bodies will be fresh.

Can I ask you something, why did you wash the heads of some dudes while others were left with their hair dry?

Your personal preferance or the guys just didn't want to get soap in their ears?

Some were very cool with the whole process and let me basically do anything I wanted with their body... Some have even made comments like, "I am supposed to be dead, so do what you want with me." Another comment was made, "I will not move or do anything but just lay here... being dead is kinda cool!" And... "Just do me up dude... just make me look good when you embalm me!" Aaron, almost got dropped onto the table when the body lifter hydraulics began to fail and I stopped him before he hit and he stated. "I am dead, so go ahead and drop me on the slab hard if you want, I am just a piece of meat right?" Others did not want their hair touched so I did not wash the hair. Funny thing about that, they were more worried about their hair but did not say anything when I washed their cock & balls! Strange? :sm (41):

Back