Ye Gods ! They really wanted to take their time over this. It was certainly very cold & brutal. He may well have deserved to die - as he's probably been responsible for the deaths of others - but in such a manner ?

I don't think anybody deserves to die like that. Why didn't he put up more of a fight? Poor guy...

visiting american cannibals? dunno. cruel bastards probably made the dead guy's family do it...

There is a way to behead quickly and relatively painlessly if they chose to do it like the Muslims do. These guys definitely wanted the poor bastard to suffer and panick....which is ashame.

Hatred never makes any fear or panic but only more hatred and revenge!

These guys or their mates will be treated like the same way or even worse, that's how hatred circle works,lol

Sometimes,human is making hell for themselves!

Hatred never makes any fear or panic but only more hatred and revenge!

These guys or their mates will be treated like the same way or even worse, that's how hatred circle works,lol

Sometimes,human is making hell for themselves!

Yes, you're exactly right. Look what happened to the Chechen terrorists when the Russians struck back. If people don't stop answering hate with hate, one of these days we're all going to end up in hell.

This so bad, I couldn't comment after I watched it.
I'm writing this a day later after viewing the video.
It is hard to believe people can be so cruel.

This so bad, I couldn't comment after I watched it.
I'm writing this a day later after viewing the video.
It is hard to believe people can be so cruel.

:calmn down:

If it's taken you a day before you could even post a comment then it must have been a really bad experience watching it and maybe I should have posted a stronger warning. I hope it's not going to cause you any lasting problems. Yes it's bad, and almost unbelievably cruel. I felt the way you seem to be feeling after I'd watched the video of the Russian conscripts being killed in Dagestan, which just has to be the SADDEST movie ever made, and I couldn't get the sound of the boy screaming for his mother out of my head for weeks. But the poor lad in this video hardly makes a sound...

Google "beheading of six russians" and click on the first suggestion. The link will take you to the "Best Gore" site where you can watch the video. There's also a full translation of the Russian boy who screamed for his mother begging for his life. I'm warning you, the translation alone will tear your heart out, and as for the video...

The first three sections are posted one after the other. The boy in question appears in part three. He was called Aleksey Lipatov. He's wearing a blue tee-shirt, and to make matters even worse, he's not just cute, he's beautiful, with a light, boyish voice, and he looks so innocent and sort of bewildered, as though he just can't understand what's happening to him. Part three breaks off before his screaming starts. If you think you're strong enough to deal with it, click the link that takes you to the rest of the video.

Two recommendations if you decide to watch it: turn the sound on your computer down real low, and if you have a 'sleep' button on your keyboard keep your finger poised above it, because it's so terrible that it could wreck your head, and you need a way of shutting it off IMMEDIATELY. I'm warning you, it's a thousand times worse than the Mexican video. I'm warning you mate!

You'll be hard pressed to find a video that will bother me. The closest out there is the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs video. When it comes to humans, vids simply do little to phase me. It's when it is humans harming animals that bother me.

Here is Cragie Boy's interesting Mexican vid which has been edited down to the key bits, the exposure slightly adjusted, and re-rendered now posted to videobam.

You'll be hard pressed to find a video that will bother me. The closest out there is the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs video. When it comes to humans, vids simply do little to phase me. It's when it is humans harming animals that bother me.

What if was women who were being harmed? Or even worse, kids? There's a video been posted on this site - the admin might have deleted it by now because it breaks the forum rules, but he might not have noticed it - and it shows a Russian serial killer hanging under-age boys...

:ban:

What if was women who were being harmed? Or even worse, kids? There's a video been posted on this site - the admin might have deleted it by now because it breaks the forum rules, but he might not have noticed it - and it shows a Russian serial killer hanging under-age boys...

:ban:

The Anatoly Slivko vids. Yeah I've seen them. Very shocking. While it does shock me more than adults, I can still handle it. Women don't bother me any more than men. It's not that I am a cold asshole, I do feel for these people. It's just I have watched shock vids for so long I am relatively numb to it all

I have it

Back