Nifelheim

Forum Regular
The forms of human sexual pleasure are varied and many, unquestionable. Today we present the case of this man of 50 years Wanda nicknamed The Pute. Wanda enjoys the most unimaginable things for humans such as drinking semen from used condoms, men eat shit, let it be humiliated by others with sadomasochistic practices (let women to nail her heels, pierced with needles by wiping ), swallowing spit outside, hobby for the laundry and feet ... and so a huge list of paraphilias and weas rare that this guy loves to practice.

Wandalapute born in Rochefort (France) for half a century and from his earliest childhood was more masochistic a fakir: While other kids were falling and crying, he had a sickly powerful erection every time you got anything for the Ortelio cuaquier. However, it was discovered the pleasure to eight years, when a classmate gave him the ass: "From that day I am a slave," said Wandalapute.

Among his desires is to catch AIDS. To do this, used to pick up condoms and trash containers beberselos, eating shitty diapers AIDS patients from hospitals in France.

As a child when he fell while playing with other children, the pain caused erections. During puberty, he discovered his other great love: licking the feet and the lure of dirty clothes and smelly, besides discovering his homosexuality.

In an interview with the magazine of extreme sadomasochism "BME" and titled "A pig in the service of vice" Wandalaput defined himself as "a real bitch, though I paid for it" and "old fagot" openly acknowledging that it is their nature and what he wants in life: to be a sex slave claims depraved fuck it, I humiliate and torture him with a vengeance, writing on his body sluts phrases, crushing, making it a tambourine.

Wandalaput looks like this: "I suffer whistles to make it run and sadistic record it and show the world that masocas bastards like me are not mere fantasies: we exist really. I know my way of life may seem strong, but I am not misleading anyone. I am extremely gay, but I also like very sadistic women, those who can torture me with their heels. "

Not content with being a potty human Wandalaput has practiced all kinds of autotorturas to change your body, such as putting frenulum piercings and navel or defacement of your skin as lapidary phrases as "I LOVE AIDS" ("I love AIDS" ) or "JE ME POUR MUTILATE STEPHANE" ("I mutilate for Stephane") in your body serrano: indeed, this is left infraser maul for their pickups. Moreover, as he admits without a hint of blush, "I have a pig face and I'm a little hairy, but sometimes I shave the body."

In the photos below, you can fix that no breast. This is due to one of their sadomasochistic experiences with a marriage which he starred for the situation as it was most exciting of her life while her husband sodomized our hero, the tortured wife, and in a moment of ecstasy, I cut chest. Wanda's name took it from there, the woman who did it.

Certainly an interesting guy and worthy of analysis:

wanda1.jpg

wanda2.jpg

wanda3.jpg

wanda5.jpg

wanda6.jpg

ART-F496-87-946-521.jpg

ART-F913-452-249-540.jpg

ART-F345-510-827-710.jpg

ART-F830-997-52-592.jpg

ART-F739-529-719-376.jpg

ART-F722-205-237-48.jpg

y la foto mas graciosa jajakaaaajajaaja menos mal que nunca me peino xD

ART-F781-392-593-950.jpg

This is my first reply, and I'm gonna say werrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................

Back