My fantasy would have to begin with a simple evening, where I wouldn't really be expecting a thing. I'd go out for maybe a movie, follow it up with dinner, and then end the night in the woods back behind their house.

It would start out with some simple foreplay to get me loosened up and they'd introduce some bondage. Of course, I'd go with it because I wouldn't think that they'd be up to anything; he'd tie me to the tree. One rope for my wrists, another for my legs, and yet another for my torso. He'd approach me, his aggression and dominance growing when out of no-where he pulls out a razor sharp knife. He inches it along my thigh and trails up my leg before stopping at my chest. My partner would lightly push the blade against my tender flesh until it barely broke skin; he'd be grinning madly the whole time. Suddenly, he'd grip me by the hair and bring this blade up to my throat. The entire time he'd be calling me a worthless bitch; My dream man would force me to beg, cry, and plea before he gets fed up with my attempt and inches the blade into my trachea. I'd scream - as best as I could anyway- trying to find a way out of the situation before he becomes completely sadistic. The blade would rock back and forth along the girth of my neck, carving deeper inch by inch. I'd be coughing, choking, and gurgling blood as he proves just how much he doesn't care about me.

Then, I'm sure I'd be pretty much gone by this point, he'd finally get back near the spinal cord and remove my head in one swift combination of a slice and a yank. My head finally free from the confinement of my body.

At this point he'd just let my body stay there to rot - hell, the wildlife could feed on it for all he cared - and just use my head as a nightly fleshlight until I became too decayed for any good use.

Great way to go. Love to give myself to your headsman. Maybe we could go together

My favotite sexual fantasy is to smoke cigars with muscular men and cut their heads off with a heavy swipe of their necks and see their bodies without their heads falling to the ground, then I penetrate my penis in their necks and fuck their bodies and heads.

Dantasy - to have a guy already head locked in on the guillotine but have open space under where he is lying. His cok hanging down through the hole. I am sucking him and when he orgasms, I pull the rope so he dies during that moment of ecstasy of semen shooting out of his cock.

Back