blackheart327

Forum Regular
My ultimate decapitation fantasy is to be fucking a cute guy up the ass while he is locked into a guillotine, then as I get close to blowing I pull the rope and the meaty thunk of the blade seperating his head sounds, Then I would take his head which may be alive for a few seconds afterwards and face fuck it until I cum and catch the spunk drip out of his neck stump.

Whats your decapitation fantasy?

Hm, thats actually pretty good!

I think one of my favorites would be for me (or victim if I was another participant) to be bent over with my head on a chopping block or stump while being fucked from behind and jacking myself off. The third guy would have the axe standing over us. He could be jacking off as well. We would have practiced coordinating our orgasms so that me and the guy fucking would cum at the same time, just as we were shooting the headsman would bring the axe down cutting off my head cleanly and quickly. He could then do one of two things, either pick my head up and use it, either end, to finish himself off...or if he wasn't close enough or wanted more then the 'fucking' guy would be next for the block. Naturally he didn't expect that so he would have his hands tied and be forced down...suddenly being in the position of the guy he was just dominating makes him really hot so he comes a second time...just as he does *chop* off comes his head too. Finally thats enough for the headsman so he cums on both of our faces.
Hehe, sorry not a writer but fantasizing sure is fun! :p

just noticed my typo. it should say watch the spunk drip out not catch the spunk drip out. altho catching the spunk in my mouth as it driips out of their neck might not be bad either.

Perhaps i shall have to make an investigation into the matter... in the name of science of course.

also drunk puppy yours sounds fucking hot as well :love:

Last edited:
Hm, thats actually pretty good!

I think one of my favorites would be for me (or victim if I was another participant) to be bent over with my head on a chopping block or stump while being fucked from behind and jacking myself off. The third guy would have the axe standing over us. He could be jacking off as well. We would have practiced coordinating our orgasms so that me and the guy fucking would cum at the same time, just as we were shooting the headsman would bring the axe down cutting off my head cleanly and quickly. He could then do one of two things, either pick my head up and use it, either end, to finish himself off...or if he wasn't close enough or wanted more then the 'fucking' guy would be next for the block. Naturally he didn't expect that so he would have his hands tied and be forced down...suddenly being in the position of the guy he was just dominating makes him really hot so he comes a second time...just as he does *chop* off comes his head too. Finally thats enough for the headsman so he cums on both of our faces.
Hehe, sorry not a writer but fantasizing sure is fun! :p

Wow, drunk puppy, this story is absolutely hot!!! :excellent:
I discovered your description yesterday and had to jack off twice last night to get over it!
Especially the idea of the second guy unwillingly bound and sacrificed to the lust of the guy with the axe makes me hard every time I imagine the scene! Great story, man! Call me your fan!!!

My ultimate decapitation fantasy is to be fucking a cute guy up the ass while he is locked into a guillotine, then as I get close to blowing I pull the rope and the meaty thunk of the blade seperating his head sounds, Then I would take his head which may be alive for a few seconds afterwards and face fuck it until I cum and catch the spunk drip out of his neck stump.

Whats your decapitation fantasy?

The whole reason I joined just now is because I read this fantasy. I realized that I have the exact same fantasy - only I'm the guy in the guillotine, and when my head gets cut off you fuck the neck stump to watch your cock head go in and out in the back of my throat...

With me on my back, getting fucked hard. As he cums, the blade comes down and takes my head off.

My decap fantasy would be to meet my executioner and have him prepare me by stripping me and probing me. Once he washes me down, I am at ease. He takes me to his chopping block. I knell before the block and he promptly shows me the blade of his axe. I touch it and feel the sharp edge. This will be a clean cut and I am again at ease. It is my job to please my executioner and I offer him my head. My only wish is that he use my for his pleasure. My stocky stump is also for him to use and dispose of when finished. He smiles approvingly and then ties my hands behind my back. I rest my head on his block, wondering how well his aim will be. I feel the cold blade on my neck, as he readies himself. He lifts the blade. In that instant I await my end, my chop, my death. THwapp!!! The blade chops me cleanly and a momentary tug on my neck frees my head to slide down my executioner's block and into a basket. This is the end. This is my end. My stump convulses, twists and spurts it's life giving blood and erupts a death wad of cum. I know my head will please my executioner. I know my death will feed his exhilaration. I know my death is complete.

Would love to fuck guy in his ass so hard that he'll get the orgasm- but his dick and balls are in the guillotine and when he cums with me the blade shall drop and leave him sexless.

Would love to fuck guy in his ass so hard that he'll get the orgasm- but his dick and balls are in the guillotine and when he cums with me the blade shall drop and leave him sexless.

wow that sounds so hot!!!
my fantasy is to be castrated and i would love it done like this

Back