jaxisbird

Forum Newcomer
Hey,guys,I saerched the internet 4 a long time to collect these superhot fiction artwork.
Dunno where 2 put it,so I just adhere it here,.this is a artwork of an artist named gur o,I
just transfer it here,if it offended the author I will immediately withdrew it.
Anyway Bon appetit..!!:drunk friend:

just a bit of an fyi, guro isnt an artist, its a genre i dont know the origin of the word but it is just another way of saying gore.

still those are some hot images

Any meal serving a severed cock will get a five star rating from me. Boiled, barbequed, or raw, served on a plate or in a bun, I will chow down.

Awesome find (the two drawings by LINK especially) that series of drawings by LINK is very awesome! I used to have many more, but have never seen the one of the stud getting is dick flayed! Would love to see any more of hose you may have!

fuccckkk .. me too .. would like that done on me - but after a few other things done by ass - like stretching it at the maximum a guy can be by ass - using alll kind of things - didlos - speculums - and then have the cock or cok and balls taken away - anyone thinks about same things as me - before to have the cock sliced ?

Back