i like the new set of videos especially the first one with the frat boys being initiated or hazed into the frat...jus wish there was a little more foot play at the end! definitely great looking dudes with nice feet!

yeah, those guys were really hot... in the full video there's more foot play... the killer fondles their feet......

Yes I did buy the video, but the foot play wasn't even a minute long...just wish the foot scenes were a bit longer! definitely great looking dudes though! hopefully there's more videos where these two dudes get their feet played with more!

I've been shooting death scenes for over 10 years. I'm giving all my old DVD movies to BestDeaths for download. There are lots of people out there that haven't seen the old stuff. But we're making new stuff every day, and trying to make it better based on feedback we get.
So you'll see old stuff mixed with new stuff in some of these previews.

Another montage.. this one features deaths of lots of frat boys.... hope you like it...

Out of all the clips, this is by far the best!

I've been shooting death scenes for over 10 years. I'm giving all my old DVD movies to BestDeaths for download. There are lots of people out there that haven't seen the old stuff. But we're making new stuff every day, and trying to make it better based on feedback we get.
So you'll see old stuff mixed with new stuff in some of these previews.
Hey Todd congratulation for your good work. It would be great if there was a little more feet fondling. For example personally i love car driver strangling. its perfect when the victim pounds the corn and throttle trying to escape. What i suggest is when the driver gives up and dies the killer especially female come forward and play with his body,kiss his face put off his shoes, lick or fondle the feet that throttled some minutes before and finally put his bare feet on the top of the steering wheel up to the car window. It l be a perfect way for the body to be found. I ll be delighted if something likke these show up in the next videos

We're trying to do more feet stuff, cause a lot of people like it.
I like that idea about the feet on the steering wheel.
(say, you should consider letting us do a custom video for you :) --TODD
That way we could probably do exactly what you want.

We're trying to do more feet stuff, cause a lot of people like it.
I like that idea about the feet on the steering wheel.
(say, you should consider letting us do a custom video for you :) --TODD
That way we could probably do exactly what you want.
I m glad that you like the idea. I think a lot of people would like it.The scenario can go like this a young handsome man will pick a beautiful female in the back seat. Suddenly while he has stopped at a corner she will pull a cord around his neck and start garrotting him. After a long hard fight in which he will try to scream pound the corn throttle frantically kick and desperately try to stand up he will give up, his eyes open his tongue out. Then the female killer will claim her price, his dead body. She will play with his body, and more important his feet. She will put off shoes and socks she will smell his dirty sweaty feet from the earlier struggle. After long feet fondling and licking she will place the body with his feet in the steering wheel. Before exiting the car it would be sexy to give the poor man a kiss or lick in his face as to enjoy her killing and to apologice to him for cutting his life short. The video can close with her coming out and away from the car and his feet being shown from the window

Back