mimi

Forum Newcomer
Has anyone else but me got fantasies about being taken prisoner and being hard and brutally gange raped by soldier cock befoe beiong finished off by a bayonet in the guts. I'd be so horny I wouldnt be able to stop taking a final death spew from my cock! Then spreadeagled over some dead bodies and have the infantry do what thay would like with me. Once I'm dead meat and I've spurted off my last mancum I suppose I dont cae what they would do. Probably slice off my nice hard cock as a trophy! What do you think?

Depends on the battle, and whether or not they're wounded or mutilated. Ideally not in the sand.
The idea seems hot, but I'd rather be dispatched during the act by gun or suffocation.
And I wouldn't want them to stop after I'm dead.

I must admit, this got me quite hard. They've captured me, and now that the combat is over, they're mad and adrenaline filled. First they strip away my uniform, 'searching' me, then tie my arms good and tight behind my back. They'll gag me with what they have, maybe just some duct tape. Their squad leader, of course a grizzled old guy, drags me over to something he can bend me over, maybe just the hood of a truck, whatever's handy. He calls the youngest guy of the 12 he has over, and tells him to have fun. The kid is already hard and doesn't have to be told twice, it's not long before he blows his load in my ass. Then the next guy is called over, one by one working from youngest to oldest, all jeering and talking about what they're going to do to me while they wait. After they've all had a turn, he asks if anyone wants seconds, and a couple guys slam it in me a second time. They're pent up; it's been a while since they've had a chance like this, and the cum is just running out my ass now. The squad leader finally takes his turn, ramming it deep and hard, while at the same time slipping a rope over my neck. He blows his wad in me, then tells his boys it's time to get rid of the meat. They throw the rope over something, and hoist, leaving me to swing and drip.

Rape after battle is very common - we soldiers get horned in combat and need relief Also because many of your comrades might be lying around dead and you know you might well be next so the natural instinct to fuck whatever hole is available kicks in

Yeah, I'm usually pretty horned up after a fight. Walking around after a battle, there's a nice stench of blood, sweat, and cum in the air. Some guys have semi hard-ons and some have even blown a death wad in the last moments of their pathetic life. Some have already been stripped of their cammies. I like to search the youngest ones, you know the cocky ones who thought they were invincible. After I search them, I'll strip them down. If they haven't shit themselves, I'll spread their legs, spit in their asshole and fuck them hard, blowing my manseed in their ass. Then il take their cock for my belt...they won't be needing it. But my favorite time is doing a prisoner, especially a young one. Well stack him on a couple of dead bodies and take turns raping his twink ass. At the end, we'll press a revolver against his head, whispering in his ear "its over for you" before pulling the trigger as I'm fucking him. The sensation of his rectum squeezing my cock as he breathes his last is not something I can put into words. Then I'll blow a load in his now dead boy chute. Then I will turn him over and take his cock with my knife, leaving him for the buzzards. Yeah, rape takes place on the battlefield, sometimes of the dead, sometimes of the soon to be. To the victors go the spoils.

It's a powerful fantasy. I'd love to be used after defeat in battle ... them maybe put before the firing squad.

Wow some great fantasies here about what is surely fact in quite a few battles throughout history. Really hot reading them and share the sentiments expressed. Thanks

It's one of my favorite fantasies: being brought down by getting shot or stabbed, then taken hard by my enemy, and finally killed after we both cum.

try this site; darkand bizarrestories.blogspot.com/2006/2008/japanese-atrocities.html
you will get a heading "Odd News Stories and Stories" picture in color of the head of a dead Marine being held by several hands so the camera can get a good angle. Can't tell if it is still attached to body.
Either color orsomeone "colorized" it, Well researched,well-written articale dealing with Japanese WW2 atrocities makinly against males. One lengthy portion is about goup of some 500 photos take by Jap of torture of Cocks abd balls. Most apparently slicing off cock and balls in one slice. Other things included.
I'll bet you guys, okay us guys would like to see that collection of pics.And they did commonly stuff genitals in mouths of the dead. No mention of fucking before castration,so, maybe their imaginations were insufficient. Worth a read through.(one victim described as well-built,but slender with 11 inches, another, blonde young kid next door with about 8.)

Always fantasized about being killed in battle. I'd be shirtless, and shot in the leg and my belly. As I lay on the ground, enemy solder runs towards me, raises his rifle and brings it down at my bare chest. I grab the rifle as the tip of his bayonet is inches from my heart. We struggle until he gets his finger on the trigger and fires two bullets into my heart. Then, he jams the bayonet into my chest. The last thing I feel is my Proud Texas Heart pumping against the cold steel in my muscled chest.

I must admit, this got me quite hard. They've captured me, and now that the combat is over, they're mad and adrenaline filled. First they strip away my uniform, 'searching' me, then tie my arms good and tight behind my back. They'll gag me with what they have, maybe just some duct tape. Their squad leader, of course a grizzled old guy, drags me over to something he can bend me over, maybe just the hood of a truck, whatever's handy. He calls the youngest guy of the 12 he has over, and tells him to have fun. The kid is already hard and doesn't have to be told twice, it's not long before he blows his load in my ass. Then the next guy is called over, one by one working from youngest to oldest, all jeering and talking about what they're going to do to me while they wait. After they've all had a turn, he asks if anyone wants seconds, and a couple guys slam it in me a second time. They're pent up; it's been a while since they've had a chance like this, and the cum is just running out my ass now. The squad leader finally takes his turn, ramming it deep and hard, while at the same time slipping a rope over my neck. He blows his wad in me, then tells his boys it's time to get rid of the meat. They throw the rope over something, and hoist, leaving me to swing and drip.

so hot! That fantasy got me hard immediately!

Back