Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Forum Lurker
    try this site; darkand bizarrestories.blogspot.com/2006/2008/japanese-atrocities.html
    you will get a heading "Odd News Stories and Stories" picture in color of the head of a dead Marine being held by several hands so the camera can get a good angle. Can't tell if it is still attached to body.
    Either color orsomeone "colorized" it, Well researched,well-written articale dealing with Japanese WW2 atrocities makinly against males. One lengthy portion is about goup of some 500 photos take by Jap of torture of Cocks abd balls. Most apparently slicing off cock and balls in one slice. Other things included.
    I'll bet you guys, okay us guys would like to see that collection of pics.And they did commonly stuff genitals in mouths of the dead. No mention of fucking before castration,so, maybe their imaginations were insufficient. Worth a read through.(one victim described as well-built,but slender with 11 inches, another, blonde young kid next door with about 8.)

Forum Inhabitant
    Always fantasized about being killed in battle. I'd be shirtless, and shot in the leg and my belly. As I lay on the ground, enemy solder runs towards me, raises his rifle and brings it down at my bare chest. I grab the rifle as the tip of his bayonet is inches from my heart. We struggle until he gets his finger on the trigger and fires two bullets into my heart. Then, he jams the bayonet into my chest. The last thing I feel is my Proud Texas Heart pumping against the cold steel in my muscled chest.

Forum Lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by neverknowzbest View Post
    I must admit, this got me quite hard. They've captured me, and now that the combat is over, they're mad and adrenaline filled. First they strip away my uniform, 'searching' me, then tie my arms good and tight behind my back. They'll gag me with what they have, maybe just some duct tape. Their squad leader, of course a grizzled old guy, drags me over to something he can bend me over, maybe just the hood of a truck, whatever's handy. He calls the youngest guy of the 12 he has over, and tells him to have fun. The kid is already hard and doesn't have to be told twice, it's not long before he blows his load in my ass. Then the next guy is called over, one by one working from youngest to oldest, all jeering and talking about what they're going to do to me while they wait. After they've all had a turn, he asks if anyone wants seconds, and a couple guys slam it in me a second time. They're pent up; it's been a while since they've had a chance like this, and the cum is just running out my ass now. The squad leader finally takes his turn, ramming it deep and hard, while at the same time slipping a rope over my neck. He blows his wad in me, then tells his boys it's time to get rid of the meat. They throw the rope over something, and hoist, leaving me to swing and drip.
    so hot! That fantasy got me hard immediately!

Forum Lurker
    Thanks for the stories! Quite imaginative!

ILL TAKE A BAYONET IN MY BELLY HOLE.

This was quite common in Roman times........

Quote Originally Posted by actiondudenj2 View Post
    ILL TAKE A BAYONET IN MY BELLY HOLE.
    And Iíll ram my bayonet into your belly hole. And watch as you guts spill through that hole, forming a yellow pile on you belly, and then Iíll shove my face into the soft, moist mound and bite, and eat your guts.
    Flesh and Blood:
    Organic and Natural.
    Nutritious and Tasty.

Quote Originally Posted by callmecaleb View Post
    And I’ll ram my bayonet into your belly hole. And watch as you guts spill through that hole, forming a yellow pile on you belly, and then I’ll shove my face into the soft, moist mound and bite, and eat your guts.
    wow...could you do it to me ...

Thread Information