Would be strip naked used and abused tortured for weeks and then dismembered removing dick and balls and at least killed
All of it must be filmed and posted here
Big dream and get horney by thinking about it

I think I'll be the killer. I like the IDEA of being a victim...until things start getting painful and scary. Then, I panic and wimp out. So how about I tie YOU up.

Alex, I understand fully. I have been hangman in play and been victim in play but you are correct, when you realize the chances and trust you are taking in play mode, it is easy to say I will be the killer. Actually, I fantasize both.

totally 110% killer. I dislike the thought of being the victim, I want total power and control over the fittest, strongest most aesthetic looking boys and men. I want their lives in my hands. Quite literally I want to rip their still beating hearts out of their muscular chests. I wanna tie them up after making them unconcious and straddle ontop of their secured muscular bodies and just lie on their chests. Where the pec muscles part, using their sternum and chest muscles as my pillow and just listening... doing nothing other than lying over their still beating human hearts and feeling their strength. relaxed and steady I can feel the life within them at peace. pumping as soundly as it is supposed to, their chests expanding with every time their lungs take my precious oxygen and his heartbeat fills his body with the oxygenated copper flavoured liquid that keeps him existing. I want to feel his humanity, his mortality and most importantly his soul. When he wakes, I will feel it in a fury. I will feel as his life fights with everything it has to escape me. I will feel as that motor, that engine, that tireless battery that has kept him alive at its fastest, i want it, I want him, He must die and I must eat that strong pounding piece of meat.

1 at a time, never killing another until I have fully consumed the last and disposed of the inedibles appropriately. THIS ISNT A GAME.. Serial killers are caught by their mistakes, their failings, I, You must learn from that to succeed. I will enjoy this creature until its still beating furiously hammering heart has been separated from its ribcage and then ill begin the long task of destroying the evidence and only repeating it after there is nothing left of the hunk before to find7UGatgd.jpg14354.jpg10982427.jpg16464620_1791828581144008_4074847640804655104_n.jpge4876ba503b6154287ba8e5603dfaceb--instagram-boys-hot-guys.jpg

Jersum, I wish I were young and in Moscow, so I could take part in your video. Will it begin with the victims in their wrestling singlets?

Last edited:
I dream of being hanged or garotted or slowly suffocated to death, so many sticky endings to that fantasy.

I can relate to that!

Back