killer. kind of afraid of my own death so i would be lying if i said victim. i fantasize about handcuffing a hot muscular guy and gluing his mouth shut with nail glue or stronger and then putting a clothes peg on his nose. the thought of him bounching around trying to get a breath like a fish outta water really gets me hard... in movies all the best deaths are with ugly people.. its a travesty!!!

This is actually a good question. The fact is: I could never imagine to be a killer, I was always on the victim site. But watching scenes for example, makes me focus on the victim (the fear, the screams, the end) AND the killer (the manic look, the lust, the power), which transforms me into a BIG voyeur, I guess. :wink:

But in the end I'm always the victim.

I would like to role play with you on yim if you would like to chat there? You are too far to meet but I could strangle you as you described. strglroh on yim.

I want to be one of hurtmes victims in the arena ... gut stabbed and finished of with a sword in my chest.

Hottest for me is to be a state executioner somewhere like Iran, hanging many men, but then to be condemned to the same fate.

That's what I fantasize most...many men...and after being a spectator and my cock dripping it's my turn, except I always fantasize we're all in line for the guillotine. Love the idea of our heads held up and then mounted on pikes like trophies, or warnings to the other guys to not get caught sucking cocks or fucking.

Killer, being able to give a condemned convict one last look as he is strapped down in the electric chair or gas chamber ready to be executed then saying to him "time to die" right before throwing the switch that starts his execution.

I've been told the electric chair is also merciful..the strength of the power instantly takes out the brain cells from function...all of the convulsions are like a beheaded man or a hangee kicking his feet after he loses conscioushes. Maybe he does feel his ass frying and the bottoms of his feet frying...but I'd pick a long drop unless I was really hard and leaking before my exection and wanted to expperience the "final" experience

I've been told the electric chair is also merciful..the strength of the power instantly takes out the brain cells from function...all of the convulsions are like a beheaded man or a hangee kicking his feet after he loses conscioushes. Maybe he does feel his ass frying and the bottoms of his feet frying...but I'd pick a long drop unless I was really hard and leaking before my exection and wanted to expperience the "final" experience

perhaps with the current going through the head, though placing the electrodes just on each of the condemned mans ankles might avoid the current going through to brain to cause instant loss of consciousness assuming that is what happens during an electrocution done the normal way.

perhaps with the current going through the head, though placing the electrodes just on each of the condemned mans ankles might avoid the current going through to brain to cause instant loss of consciousness assuming that is what happens during an electrocution done the normal way.

That would be a HOT experiment...especially since the head is already "wired" and most men would probably volunteer (I would). I think I've read in modern day hangings there is a sort of EKG wired to the guys' chests to that he won't be cut down until his heart has totally stopped beating.

I prefer to be the victim :yes:
after the murder, the police put me barefeet on a pickup :pass out:

Sexually im pretty submissive and a total bottom..most of the time. But I do think it would be hot to have two other guys, one to kill with, and another to be the victim..or maybe a few victims. Id want them all to be willing victims though to get the most amount of intimacy out of it. Having a person literally give you their body,soul,and last seconds of life is such a hot,intimate thing that I want shared by both the victim and killer. First id want to have days of group sex before the actually killing/killings. Id love to be fucking a guy and have my accomplice tie a rope around his neck and strangle him, or have him laying with a slit throat, both ways as I fuck him and after being castrated. Id want him to have a slow death as I fuck him. Then id want to get fucked by my accomplice. It would also be hot to have the victim fucking me and right as he cums he lets my partner and I know so my partner can shoot him in the head so the last thing he felt was an orgasm inside of me.

If it is multiple victims feeding one victim to another would also be hot and even feeding part of a victim to him self before the actual killing.

My ideal fantasy has always been me and a group of my buds all beheaded in a gym with the bleachers filled with horny dudes, all dudes from our grade and all the other grades eager to see us beheaded. None of us are scared; we're either executed for losing a game, or honored for winning a game so our heads will be mounted in the school's trophy case. There's a long line of us and I'm in the middle so I get to be a spectator and then lose my head - sort of a proud exhibitionist feels. I used to imagine our coach chopping off our heads on the block - fuck was he a hunk - I used to imagine how his head would look like rolling in the basket. By the time we all developed muscular jock necks I always imagined the guillotine in high school, a team lined up and me in the middle. In college I'd fantasize my entire frat house - even now when I think about world affairs and instability and I can imagine a modern-day French Revolution - the guys with formal educations and living in nice neighborhoods and driving nice cars all traitors for "not paying our fair share". Lawyers offices, investment bankers, dude's and their sons living in affluent neighborhoods all part of a modern day reign of terror. And the wild thing about it is we'd all walk up the stairs to the scaffold and approach the bascule with no resistance or even fear - just like all of the dudes during the French Revolution. I always imagined what every guy was thinking when his head was held up to the cheering crowd: "you fucking peasants! now that you've choped off my head how are your miserable lives any better?"

Last edited:
Back