totally 110% killer. I dislike the thought of being the victim, I want total power and control over the fittest, strongest most aesthetic looking boys and men. I want their lives in my hands. Quite literally I want to rip their still beating hearts out of their muscular chests. I wanna tie them up after making them unconcious and straddle ontop of their secured muscular bodies and just lie on their chests. Where the pec muscles part, using their sternum and chest muscles as my pillow and just listening... doing nothing other than lying over their still beating human hearts and feeling their strength. relaxed and steady I can feel the life within them at peace. pumping as soundly as it is supposed to, their chests expanding with every time their lungs take my precious oxygen and his heartbeat fills his body with the oxygenated copper flavoured liquid that keeps him existing. I want to feel his humanity, his mortality and most importantly his soul. When he wakes, I will feel it in a fury. I will feel as his life fights with everything it has to escape me. I will feel as that motor, that engine, that tireless battery that has kept him alive at its fastest, i want it, I want him, He must die and I must eat that strong pounding piece of meat.

1 at a time, never killing another until I have fully consumed the last and disposed of the inedibles appropriately. THIS ISNT A GAME.. Serial killers are caught by their mistakes, their failings, I, You must learn from that to succeed. I will enjoy this creature until its still beating furiously hammering heart has been separated from its ribcage and then ill begin the long task of destroying the evidence and only repeating it after there is nothing left of the hunk before to find

Agree 100%. Bite. Slurp. Burp.

No idea why would anyone be a victim whats the fun of it...after all it will feel pain if it goes off the limit isnt it

Both, but mostly victim. If I'm killing someone it would be a girl.

I'm completely at peace with the fact that I am happy to kill or be killed.

I'd be satisfied to give myself to an able and willing killer.

Sometimes I imagine luring in a killer playing the victim, only to turn the tables on the killer and get in first.

Sometimes I just can't think of anything better than having a willing victim as a plaything for a few days before satisfying the victim and taking their life.

I guess it depends on the wind direction, alignment of the stars and what phase the moon is in. It could also depend on what the other guy wants.

😇😇😇

I prefer to be the victim - there is less work to do. However, I enjoy playing the killer too.

Killer.
Prefer beard fit masculine man as vitim.
I would lure him into my lair. Serve him a drugged drink to knock him out, or muffle him with chlorofomed clothe. Then I will trained up his hand feet to resctict his movment. When him come back to concoiousnes, I will slowly cut and strip off his clothing. If he try to scream, I will take off his dirty sucks to stuff it into his mouth. After I strip him naked, I start to fundle with his cock and stroke it make it arouse up against his will. Then I move on the play with his ass, jam a oversize dildo into his ass hole forcefully, makinf him cry out in pain. But it is uselss as his sound is muffled by this dirty socks. As of now his is prepped for the final show. I position my self behind him and looping his belt around his neck. As I tighten the belt around his neck, I push my cock into his ass. We are facing mirror as I fucking him with my left hand stoking his hard rock cock and right hand pulling tight to stangling him. I can see his agonized face and rock hard purple throbing dick in my hand push by the motion of his stuggling body in the mirror, which turn me on even more. As we both reach Orgam, he reach his end of life, his cock let out a huge foutain of hit sperm spayinv all over the thr floor and the mirror, at the same time I release a huge load of cum inside his twiching ass, and my orgasm is so intend that I pull the belt really hard that I broke his dead man neck and my hand squize his ball so hard that they turn into bloody mash... At the end I will skull fuck his head and unload another load down his throat and cut off his still hard dick to suff it inside his mouth. Then I took a picture of my kill.

Back