For me, tie me to a stake naked in a public square and burn me over a wood pyre. I love getting my butt burned, so I prefer to face the stake, but as long as I'm nude it will be good.

Fireboots

Victim, for sure. At the hands of a guy who knows exactly how to take me to Hell, agonisingly and slowly. The look in his eyes will tell me all I need to know.

Im definitely a victim for nude, public torture and snuff, with something sharp, castration, gutting and dissection.

Yes please! I love this idea. I will be your willing victim for a slow, sexually exciting death.

killer fantasy role, the slower and more sadistic the better but keep the corpse in relative good shape for playing with afterwards. Also would not waste meat ;)

Fukkin KILLLER ..... Ideal fantasy is teaming up with a buddy and killing together......awesome sadistic scenes where our victims (assholes and useless punks, not innocents) are tortured a while before we snuff em out. I like to feel the neck bones CRACK and go POP and watch the life just drain outta the fucker while Watchin my bud gleefully take out his punk however he likes.... Then we PARTY. Heh.

Add me to your list of wannbe victims. Tied nude to a stake or tree, whilst archers fire their arrows into my body and a fire is lit beneath me.

Killer. I like to see guys suffering. I'd make the pleasure last as long as possible and after many tortures, I'd finally offer death to my victim - because I'm nice :I am king:

Back