Victim. I've always fancied gladiators. So ideally after a hectic sword fight in the Arena my very cute muscular young opponent gets me in the guts then runs me right through. Leaving his sword embedded in me he raises both hands to the crowd and is cheered wildly whilst I suffer both the agony and ecstacy of the Gladius in my guts . The crowd chants " take his balls " so he pulls his gladius out of my guts and cuts off my loincloth exposing me completely, to the cheers of the crowd. one swift cut from the Gladius and he holds up my severed scrotum to more wild cheers. The agony and the Ecsasy alternate but are more heightened and the experience is fantastic . Another swift cut and my intestines spill out and hang to the ground . The crowd now stands cheering and applauding as I break out into a sweat from the intensity of the ecsasy and wonder how long this death experience will last before I no longer exist . I drop to my knees and feel the blade slit my throat deeply , my warm blood flows gently down over my muecular chest , it all too much the Bliss of it all is euphoric , I cant see at all and unfortubately I Succumb.
Hope this is not over the Top but I like my fantasies to be intense so I have toned it down a bit

Spectator and then my turn when my precum is dripping in thick stick strands onto my feet. Seeing hot guys guillotined in orgasm would be awesonm. But I've always imagined it totally consenual, more like and honor or a tantasy come through. I'd be in the middle: it would turn me on to show off my beheading to the rest of the guys in line, plus the guys the showed uo to watch, whipping out their cocks

I would love to knife a lean and muscular lower belly, love that. but what i really love is to be the vistim. I dream about a kind of gang bang, many guys punch stomp kick my gut, make me pee and shit, then they all fuck me wildly and then finelly stab my lower belly several times and they let me die watchin my pierced belly

Both, but I think I prefer to be the victim.

Of course this is just a fantasy, but I'd love to be chloroformed repeatedly by a hot guy, being put to sleep once and again while he uses my body for his own pleasure.

Obviously in real life it may not be so funny because if I'm out and sleeping all the time I wouldn't enjoy it so much, but still I like the idea and love this kind of fantasies.

i get that you guys are just talking and have freedom of speach etc. but i hope nobody you loves is killed in a horrific way. i stumbled on this site by accident because i have i admit a morbid curiousity. but i dont understand how murder is sexy? im not passing judgment here at all i am really just curious wtf is going on in your minds or did something happen to you. also how would you feel if god forbid your best friend was killed tragicially how would u feel then?

I like both. I would love to stab, shoot and strangle, many guys first. Enjoy the dead bodies and then be killed. I would fall down dead on top of one of the guys face to face. Biggest turn on for me is, that they would be all in leather and denim. Now that's heaven or should I say hell. Of casue this is only role play, I would never really want to hurt anyone. If you really killed someone, his body would rot away. That's not good. By just role playing this, you could redo scenes over and over again.

I want to be spectator and victim. A long line of us nude (never could figure out why any dude about to be executed would need to be wearing clothes). Plus guys like us on this website would all be hard as if defiant! I get to see most of comrades and friends executed, their bodies tossed into a large box and then it's my turn. Strands of precum dripping from my cock. I don't know if it would take away anything from the pleasure of the crowd, but it would be a great time for me!

I definitely want to be the killer. Gun or knife in one hand and my cock in the other. Do it all.

Then again, when I fantasize it happens often enough that the authorities turn up and cut me down in a hail of bullets. Also nice.

Killer, wearing my cammo pants and combat boots. I'd turn those unsuspecting victims into corpses with my bayonet and just when I think I'm done I'd feel my chest burst open with a bayonet blade and my cock explode a death wad of creamy man spunk leaving a sticky wet residue on the front of my cammos.

I want to be a victim. The night before with my proposed executioner having passionate sex invoving him fucking and sucking me. Then being lead by my engorged penis to the block, fucked one last time, and then his axe gently tantalising my neck before eventually raising his axe high and chopping my head off with ine final blow. Awesome!

Killer, being able to give a condemned convict one last look as he is strapped down in the electric chair or gas chamber ready to be executed then saying to him "time to die" right before throwing the switch that starts his execution.

I often think that would be wonderful - gas chamber and you suit up to go in strip the guy, lay him out on floor and spray him with amonia and then water and move him to the autopsy room.

I have also fantasized about being strapped into the gas chamber Chair B while my BF is strapped into Chair A and we manage to get our hands free as the gas rises and hold each other's hand as we die.

I'm total killer. favourite method: stab in belly and final stab in heart. I like: swords, knives, arrows, spears, guns... choking is hot too but not my favourite.

You can do me anytime you want!

Victim

Executed by hanging or firing squad. Occasionally the garrotte or electric chair

In a suitable costume for the scenario......western, wartime etc

Victim, getting strangled. Obviously I wouldn't feel or see anything after I've lost consciousness and therefore missing all the good parts. I always fantasise myself as a loathed investment banker or evil lawyer working late alone in the office in my power suit, and get strangled to death in my chair by an intruder, and then revived with CPR by a coworker who's just checking in, while all of this is filmed by the security camera which I could watch afterwards.

Back