Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Forum Regular
    Killer, being able to give a condemned convict one last look as he is strapped down in the electric chair or gas chamber ready to be executed then saying to him "time to die" right before throwing the switch that starts his execution.

Forum Regular
    I've been told the electric chair is also merciful..the strength of the power instantly takes out the brain cells from function...all of the convulsions are like a beheaded man or a hangee kicking his feet after he loses conscioushes. Maybe he does feel his ass frying and the bottoms of his feet frying...but I'd pick a long drop unless I was really hard and leaking before my exection and wanted to expperience the "final" experience

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Waikiki View Post
    I've been told the electric chair is also merciful..the strength of the power instantly takes out the brain cells from function...all of the convulsions are like a beheaded man or a hangee kicking his feet after he loses conscioushes. Maybe he does feel his ass frying and the bottoms of his feet frying...but I'd pick a long drop unless I was really hard and leaking before my exection and wanted to expperience the "final" experience
    perhaps with the current going through the head, though placing the electrodes just on each of the condemned mans ankles might avoid the current going through to brain to cause instant loss of consciousness assuming that is what happens during an electrocution done the normal way.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by zonmoy View Post
    perhaps with the current going through the head, though placing the electrodes just on each of the condemned mans ankles might avoid the current going through to brain to cause instant loss of consciousness assuming that is what happens during an electrocution done the normal way.
    That would be a HOT experiment...especially since the head is already "wired" and most men would probably volunteer (I would). I think I've read in modern day hangings there is a sort of EKG wired to the guys' chests to that he won't be cut down until his heart has totally stopped beating.

deadcorpse
    I prefer to be the victim
    after the murder, the police put me barefeet on a pickup

Forum Inhabitant
    killed
    anyone interested to hang a man?

Forum Lurker
    I am the victim :p

victim ready for real snuf

Forum Inhabitant
    Sexually im pretty submissive and a total bottom..most of the time. But I do think it would be hot to have two other guys, one to kill with, and another to be the victim..or maybe a few victims. Id want them all to be willing victims though to get the most amount of intimacy out of it. Having a person literally give you their body,soul,and last seconds of life is such a hot,intimate thing that I want shared by both the victim and killer. First id want to have days of group sex before the actually killing/killings. Id love to be fucking a guy and have my accomplice tie a rope around his neck and strangle him, or have him laying with a slit throat, both ways as I fuck him and after being castrated. Id want him to have a slow death as I fuck him. Then id want to get fucked by my accomplice. It would also be hot to have the victim fucking me and right as he cums he lets my partner and I know so my partner can shoot him in the head so the last thing he felt was an orgasm inside of me.

If it is multiple victims feeding one victim to another would also be hot and even feeding part of a victim to him self before the actual killing.

Forum Regular
    My ideal fantasy has always been me and a group of my buds all beheaded in a gym with the bleachers filled with horny dudes, all dudes from our grade and all the other grades eager to see us beheaded. None of us are scared; we're either executed for losing a game, or honored for winning a game so our heads will be mounted in the school's trophy case. There's a long line of us and I'm in the middle so I get to be a spectator and then lose my head - sort of a proud exhibitionist feels. I used to imagine our coach chopping off our heads on the block - fuck was he a hunk - I used to imagine how his head would look like rolling in the basket. By the time we all developed muscular jock necks I always imagined the guillotine in high school, a team lined up and me in the middle. In college I'd fantasize my entire frat house - even now when I think about world affairs and instability and I can imagine a modern-day French Revolution - the guys with formal educations and living in nice neighborhoods and driving nice cars all traitors for "not paying our fair share". Lawyers offices, investment bankers, dude's and their sons living in affluent neighborhoods all part of a modern day reign of terror. And the wild thing about it is we'd all walk up the stairs to the scaffold and approach the bascule with no resistance or even fear - just like all of the dudes during the French Revolution. I always imagined what every guy was thinking when his head was held up to the cheering crowd: "you fucking peasants! now that you've choped off my head how are your miserable lives any better?"
    Last edited by Waikiki; 27-12-12 at 12:40 PM.

Victim. I've always fancied gladiators. So ideally after a hectic sword fight in the Arena my very cute muscular young opponent gets me in the guts then runs me right through. Leaving his sword embedded in me he raises both hands to the crowd and is cheered wildly whilst I suffer both the agony and ecstacy of the Gladius in my guts . The crowd chants " take his balls " so he pulls his gladius out of my guts and cuts off my loincloth exposing me completely, to the cheers of the crowd. one swift cut from the Gladius and he holds up my severed scrotum to more wild cheers. The agony and the Ecsasy alternate but are more heightened and the experience is fantastic . Another swift cut and my intestines spill out and hang to the ground . The crowd now stands cheering and applauding as I break out into a sweat from the intensity of the ecsasy and wonder how long this death experience will last before I no longer exist . I drop to my knees and feel the blade slit my throat deeply , my warm blood flows gently down over my muecular chest , it all too much the Bliss of it all is euphoric , I cant see at all and unfortubately I Succumb.
    Hope this is not over the Top but I like my fantasies to be intense so I have toned it down a bit

Forum Regular
    Spectator and then my turn when my precum is dripping in thick stick strands onto my feet. Seeing hot guys guillotined in orgasm would be awesonm. But I've always imagined it totally consenual, more like and honor or a tantasy come through. I'd be in the middle: it would turn me on to show off my beheading to the rest of the guys in line, plus the guys the showed uo to watch, whipping out their cocks

gutpunchmehard
    I would love to knife a lean and muscular lower belly, love that. but what i really love is to be the vistim. I dream about a kind of gang bang, many guys punch stomp kick my gut, make me pee and shit, then they all fuck me wildly and then finelly stab my lower belly several times and they let me die watchin my pierced belly

Forum Newcomer
    for him to take me out

Forum Newcomer
    Both, but I think I prefer to be the victim.

Of course this is just a fantasy, but I'd love to be chloroformed repeatedly by a hot guy, being put to sleep once and again while he uses my body for his own pleasure.

Obviously in real life it may not be so funny because if I'm out and sleeping all the time I wouldn't enjoy it so much, but still I like the idea and love this kind of fantasies.

Thread Information