Killer. To see a guy go limp and then I can do whatever I want with his dead body feels like the ultimate domination; he must submit to me.

victim. how my end comes is circumstantial, i love the thought of being totally helpless and being used to fulfill the killers desire to kill, and the thought of my body being used for other purposes after death is a big turn on, whether its for sex, for food, etc. its not my choice at that point ;) my biggest fantasy is either death by beheading or any other way and my head removed after death and taxidermied for the killer to enjoy

Both -
Either I do a willing guy 'in', slowly - as I do him the way I want to experience - as a victim.

Or - I hook up with another kindred spirit that wants to be both - and is willing to do the things I wish to feel.

Then, it would be 2 (or more) guys that want to be fisted & fist, have their intestines ruptured with a shaft - spit or baseball bat. Their testicles exposed and removed - either eaten, or eat the other's. To be gutted, alive - during a slow fuck -

Either hung to finish, or beheaded.

50/50 I don't mind being either as long as I got my boots and leathers on. I don't know how many times I have pissed in my leathers and had it run down in my boots. I have done some hangings with I crapped in my leathers too.

I do hangings with a safety harness on under my leathers.

Victim 100%.… killed while clothed, cum oozing from my dead cock, and limp corpse stripped.

Assistant killer first to help get others killed, to witness the process, before become a victim myself to be killed.

Both. Kidnap a biker, Keep him captive Play with him for a while. Kill him so he messes in his pants the more the better, Strip him and put on his gear while his shit is still warm. Cut off his dick and balls and save his dick and have it mounted, and his scrotum tanned for a Tabaco pouch. fuck him where his dick use to be, Later his buddies catch me and do the same, Leave me with my dick in my mouth and lost of knife holes in my leather jacket and of course my shit and cum mixed with his in his leather jeans

I am 100% a victim, whatever anyone does to me

Killer. I know one day I will die, and if someone takes that into their own hands then I can only respect them, but that's the extent of my thoughts in regards to being victimized.
I want to cause the most amount of suffering, and then enjoy the quiet, peaceful aftermath with the beautiful cadaver of my own creation.

I would not like to be anyone's victim, that is a sign of weakness. in my case I am a fairly strong person, both physically and emotionally, I have prepared myself for many years and I fight my battles in silence without bothering anyone or make dramas so that no one feels uncomfortable. If I had to choose only one option, I would prefer to be the Killer.

Frankly, neither one. I just want to find the body and have my nasty way it. To strip, fondle and caress a freshly dead male specimen
I'm not into murder or being a victim.

Back