Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
exclus10.gif

Dead CorbinFisher model is Matthew Edison Bremer, 22 yo.
Funeral on April 1, 2012.

His corpse is in a fridge at the Fountainhead Funeral Home, Palm Bay, Florida.

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/di...thew-Bremer&lc=4468&pid=156760034&mid=5049596

As well as on CorbinFisher, Matt is also model on www.mugshots.com :great:

http://www.mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Brevard-County-FL/Matthew-Edison-Bremer/details/

Is this for REAL or just a fun funny horny hoax?

I ask this because I have never heard of either Corbin Fisher or Matthew Bremer. And when I google Corbin Fisher Models, NO links come back at all.

Then when I google Matthew Bremer, only LIVING Matthew Bremer links appear, and they are for professional types of Matthew Bremer as in LinkedIn, etc.

So what goes here? I am totally confused.

:question mark::question mark::question mark:

He is the most beautiful dead young man the funeral home in Florida has ever received. Whoever washed him naked must have been absolutely rock hard.

Here is a video tribute from a fan. He used the name Sean with Corbin Fisher

He just did a double penetration scene not too long ago . . . probably too a lot of stitches to close him up.

Now you know that when the embalmers rolled him over and got a look at that strectched out asshole . . . they must have known SOMETHING was different. Wonder if it occured to any of them to take his core temperature with an all-beef thermometer?

Now you know that when the embalmers rolled him over and got a look at that strectched out asshole . . . they must have known SOMETHING was different. Wonder if it occured to any of them to take his core temperature with an all-beef thermometer?

:5 stars::fast anal:Oh, no doubt someone enjoyed him privately at that funeral home, he died on Monday, it's been a whole week!

He was triple penetrated if you ask me, who would miss on a dude like him, after all CF models don't croak every day, this is prime beef!

CorbinFisher's brother who ran Morbidtech is in Florida now. LoL

:totalshock::totalshock::totalshock:

I thought this was all a horny mobid joke!!
It's NOT, for real!!
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Sooo what happened to Handsome Matt?
Does anyone know?
:question mark::question mark::question mark:

If no one knows, what do yous think was
the cause of his most untimely demise?

Natural causes, accidental overdose, self-inflicted or foul play?
:this isnt happening:this isnt happening:this isnt happening

AND .. Matt's brother was the dude who RAN the NECROgay website MORBIDTECH ???
:facepalmh::facepalmh::facepalmh:

Well, isn't that just way too freaky !?
:wow sign::wow sign::wow sign:

The brother of CorbinFisher is the MorbidTech mortican.

You know the funeral home? Or the area? Man, if I was in the US I am definately applying for a morgue job.

Family photos

Matt has two brothers and is survivied by his grandmother.

He was very sweet as a baby.

Back