I need to go back to the morgue, I can't take life anymore without real dead guys.

meatpie, are you crazy?three times? are you serious?
have you found your job, meatpie?
i hope Daniel is still alive.

still no job man, as I said I was away from Sofia and went to the mountains, I had too much stress last couple of weeks.

Daniel: If you die now, the last memories you have would be sadness and depression. Nothing in this world is definite Dan, things will change. The economy changes, people change, the sun goes up and comes down regularly but the temperature is always different. Things will improve, if it does not and if you are strong enough YOU will improve and you will learn to live with the situation. Who knows what is around the corner for you in the future. You yourself don't even know. You should be curious and see what happens next. Hang in there my friend, let this forum and what we see be the fantasy and LIVE. You know, people who have lung cancer or has other live threatening deceases and have a few more days to live, want to LIVE. So you must.

the sun goes up and comes down regularly but the temperature is always different.

It does now but it will not always be that way. You have all watched documentaries about the Solar System.

The sun is on the so-called Main Sequence cycle, i.e. converting hydrogen into helium.

But in a few million years, it will burn up all the hydrogen, the sun will swell up and destroy the earth.

Life is meaningless. The universe is dying and out of control. We will all be terribly destroyed in the next 100 years, most of the forum members wouldn't even survive the next 50 years.

That of course is no reason to commit suicide and I hope dsyn is OKAY and come back to the forum soon.

We all have ups and downs.

Did DSYN ever get back on here? I came out when I was older but had children and a wife to tell so was just as scared but it actually went much better than I thought it ever would. I am now in my 70s and yes suicide has come to mind a few times but never as seriously as it sounded like DSYN was.

suicide isn't the solution... get over with it.... get out from the town....get a gay friends so they can hear ur problems....enjoy your life....why stuck in the society... see the world.... life is too short too waste it..... :) i'm gay and i'm proud

I just want to say that I'm also in that situation. But I never had a relationship and I'm begin to be old... I don't know how to reveal it. My parent will kill me. I don't have religious or anything of that. From my young age, I already know I'm gay and also people insult me. I have difficulty to express myself and I'm so different. High school was the worst. I'm always at the end of the people choosen for team. People intimated me. I was suffering alone, nobody can understand, I was fighting alone keeping this rage on me. But one day I begin a fight in the class because people laghing of me behind and they put spider in my head. Nobody expect that from me, cause I never talk, never do anything wrong. I just don't what happen to my head. I want yo cry. Everybody laghing more at me. I'm leaving in hell. I can talk about what happen to my past for hours, but now I'm in college and I happy to pass tough alive. I always to suicide, bad idea in my mind every day. I just you to know that ur not alone. I'm also like you. But I refuse to show my white flag. I want to fight for it, because they r nothing to tell u what to do. I will be so sad if u kill urself before reading this. Fight for it, I refuse ur suicide or anything about it, cause me I survive it.

Allegory - that sounds like my childhood too. If you want to talk by PM please do, and i'm sure there's other guys here who will support you if you feel the need.
For those who haven't spotted - dsyn's posts were back in 2009, this isn't a current crisis. He got through that one, from one of Meatpie's posts sounds like he decided to stop posting here a few months later but kept in touch with MP. Hope he made it OK, and is alive and happy now.

YES, coming out can be difficult. I came out just about the time my mother died and after my father who never would have accpeted it had passed. However, I had sones who were into ministry in churches that do not accept homosexuality so that is almost as difficult. Suicide is not the solution although it might be if one has a terminal illness and only a few months at most left but often by then one is unable to achieve their own death.

Hi mate.
I'm more like djbear. I was happily married for nearly forty years, no problems. I have two kids and grandchildren. Then my wide died and I started realising that no other woman attracted me.
I've come out to myself but not yet to the world. I guess if I meet someone with whom I want to start a relationship things might be different but otherwise I see no need to. But I am happy within my skin.
I guess what I'm saying is that as long as younarebtrue to yourself it doesn't really matter whether you come out to others or not. Okay if you are lucky enough to meet someone that is different because you then have their needs to consider. But don't come out just for the sake of so doing.
And my best friend is straight and we have a great friendship, just isn't sexual.
Best of luck whatever you decide.

Hi guys, I ever think you guys are in other countries, so far far away from me, but right now, I feel we are so close, somewhere, someone, facing same troubles, life is hard, but we must go on, I'm not alone, you are not alone, we are not alone, right?

I AM ALSO IN THE us DONT KNOW HOW CLOSE WE ARE BUT LETS CHAT U CAN im ME AT THIS NAME @ AOL iM ALSO AACIL TO CHAT ON THE PHONE JUST TO TALK

Back