bedroom eyez

Forum Newcomer
:I am new here: i didn't think so ??? Well let me start by introducing myself. my name on here is bedroom eyez, but you can call me eyez if that is easier for you. :smile: just cuz i am a newbie on here doesn't mean i don't have any thoughts or things i want to exxxplore. If you take the time to view my profile or posts from time to time you'll notice i tend to write or things that can vary on erotic to borderline let's say i'll leave you to decide. That all said i'll leave this as my introduction and see if i can figure this out. :confused: One final thought though i hope that you'll all be patient with me if i ask questions since i am still learning the site. :come and get me:

:I am new here: .....One final thought though i hope that you'll all be patient with me if i ask questions since i am still learning the site. :come and get me:

:hi bye: welcome to CDG eyez - take your time and have a good rummage - most of the features are easy to use, but if you have any difficulties, please just ask for help. When you feel ready, join in - we don't bite!!! (well..not too much)-enjoy CDG :yes:

Welcome - I have been able to post for over a year now but feel as if I am still learning the site. No one has complained I am doing everything wrong.

Thanks for the welcome guys !! How do i add friends on here or do chatting and stuff ??? Is there a way to make connections and things or is this all just for chatting on where everyone can see ?? i am soooooo confused here !!

There are often multiple ways to do things - To add a friend - log in - go to top of page - look for the small menu item "community" select from drop down friends/contacts - it will open up your friends page - at bottom of that page look for the blank field labelled "add a member" as you type the name it will make suggestions for you to check. The software then sends a PM (Private Message) advising of your request - which they can accept or reject - if you want to practice - try and add me.

We do not have 'chat' facilities - but we have a robust PM system which is private to you - you can click on a members name - and one of the options is to send a private message. - All these facilities can be accessed in other ways.

Once you build up a circle of trusted friends - some of our members keep in touch with one of the chat or messenger programs eg yahoo messenger - some provide this link already and its a little symbol beside their names when they post others choose to wait until they know the member well.

Let us know if you require any further assistance - you do not need to be too anxious about making mistakes - our members or the admin/mod team will try and guide you if we see any problems.

Welcome to CDG

Close friends also keep in touch in groups, much like facebook. You can subscribe and get daily notifications.

Groups can be set to private by only elite users can have full control of who can view a group. Regular users can also start groups but they are public by default.

How can I send the moderators examples of what I would like approval to post? Using the "Insert Image" above requires a URL address, yet the images reside on my hard drive. I cannot find a standard e-mail address to reach you (understandibally).

Upload your pics to imgbox.com

You don't need approval to post.

Man! Skipper, I was hoping that was you. You've got to be one of the best artists (and writers) out there. Thanks for all your past posts on Greasetank and elsewhere. Would absolutely love to see more work, and photos too now. Great!

Back