Bye Bye CDG

Hey hey,

good to see you are still alive and healthy and back in business.

You gave us all quite a scare there, specially Arrow and me. Thought you might decided to join dsyn in the eternal hereafter!

Don't ever do that again ok! It's bad for my blood pressure!!!

If you need help, you know where to find me, I am always there for people in need.

Hey, sorry, didn't mean to scare you.

How are you.

I am doing fine, everything here is still the same. My illness is on hold for the time being, no worsening of conditions, but they will start the transplantation and dialysis programs just in case.

Are you already set up? Until what time do you have until you are evicted?
Please let us know so we can help you out!

So happy to hear you are OK.

But transplantation? WTF why?

I pray to God you don't come to this.

My situation is from bad to worse.

No money now to buy even food.

I will post a thread with my bank account details so anyone who is willing to help me survive can donate a few $$$ a

They want to do transplantation because I have a fairly good chance to recover good from it because I am still young. It is due because my kidneys work at 20% of normal capacity (which is 100%) that they want to start the process, should the need arise.

We will help you out Pieman!! No worries!!

They want to do transplantation because I have a fairly good chance to recover good from it because I am still young. It is due because my kidneys work at 20% of normal capacity (which is 100%) that they want to start the process, should the need arise.

We will help you out Pieman!! No worries!!

yes the transplantation is a good alternative, dialysis is always nasty.

hey Meatpie, yes let us know how se can help you. I am willing to help also.

my kidneys work at 20% of normal capacity

:( Hope you are not in pain.

Do you pee normally? Stupid to ask such questions I apologize but I don't know much about your condition.

So there is a risk of kidney failure?

Both kidneys are affected? I know a man who had one kidney removed but has a normal life and is fit and can eat anything.

You said you was on a diet? Why?

If you don't feel like it don't answer my questions.

I am sure you will be alright and if you need surgery I will come to Breda and work and look after you, I don't care as there is no point in my life here too.

At least I will get to see another country I am sick of this shithole Bulgaria.

Always willing to answer for understanding, why do you think it is in my subscript :)

Yes, I pee normally and alot too. I drink alot, and it is the best way to clean yer kidneys by drinking 1 to 1,5 liters of fluid a day.

There is always a risk my kidneys will give up on me, but it is as big as any normal person could have, only I am more at risk and have to watch what I eat and drink.

You have over a million kidney filters in your kidneys, most of them have been destroyed. In both kidneys. Yes, you can li9ve with one kidney, but in my case, both of them have been afflicted by Auto-Immune Disease (AID). No not AIDS, but a Genetic failure.

My diet is pure to not overload my kidneys and do with what I have at the moment. So I do not go down the percentage path that quickly and still can work, have fun with friends and maintain a life without rushing to the hospital alot!

Do not worry, I am still not eligible for transplantation, that might take 6 to 8 months before they can find a match! And then the rest has to go, but I am honored by the offer to nurse me back to health...

Hope this will clarify things a bit. If you want to know more, just ask!

Thanks, actually now it doesn't sound that bad since you are not in pain and can function normally.

Millions of people live with nasty diseases every day. Something will eventually kill us all whether kidney failure or a heart attack.

hello, meatpie, sir.

Back