dsyn

Forum Regular
Are you positive or negative? Have you been tested?

I've only been with a few guys in my life.. all in relationships. I'm going to go get tested sometime soon...

If I come back positive.. which means I gave it to my boyfriend..

I will kill myself.. I can't handle it..

This would be the last straw..

My family doesn't give a damn

The world doesn't give a damn..

And I would have just given the love of my life a horrible disease..

I deserve death.

SHUT UP DSYN! You DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!

Now hear this:

The chances are you don't have HIV, although it is still a very real threat to all peoples in the world. For most people in the western world who have HIV, the treatments available are so good, that you would never know they had it. Yes, you would be on drugs for the rest of your life, and yes, there would be side effects. However, your quality of life would be similar to someone with type 2 diabetes. As long as you watched your health, watched what you ate, and didn't smoke, you would be fine and could expect to live a normal life span. You would always be HIV positive, BUT there is no reason for anyone with HIV to go the same way as Freddie Mercury, Rock Hudson or Arthur Asch. Not these days.

ALSO, IF you have HIV, HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR CURRENT BOYFRIEND HASN'T GIVEN IT TO YOU? AND sexually transmitted diseases occur in people by accident. It's not deliberate, so you WOULDN'T deserve death on ANY level. NOW LISTEN!!! It may seem like the world doesn't give a damn, and your family don't give a damn, but, there are PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHO DO GIVE A DAMN!!

Always put a rubber mate and talk to your partners before having sex because apart from HIV there are other nasty STD that might cause a severe depression, like genital herpes - your cock is all red painful and blistering

or warts - cock starts to have small tumour-like growths that need to be burnt/cut

not nice IMO and these two are much more common than HIV

Well, I know he hasn't given it to me. He showed me the test results before we even started dating. I bareback with him only because we are monogamus -- we don't sleep with other people.

I know, I know.. he could be cheating on me. But he's not -- he's better than that and I know it.

I'm just so young.. and to give the man I think of as my soul mate something that horrible.. I don't think I dserve to keep going in life..

Don't bareback.

I know its difficult when you are young but you will be bitterly sorry if you get even a simple bacterial infection can hurt like hell.

The anus is full of bacteria even after a decent cleaning.

btw whats the word in english for irrigating your anus with water?

dsyn don't be stupid man

I love bareback sex and I did it with my boyfriend of 2 years then on the 3rd year I realized he was infected with HPV.

I didn't had it so he gave it to me.

bareback rocks yes but is extremely unsafe and unhealthy for both partners.

Yeah.. we will be safe from now on.. I just worry it's too late..

The word your looking for is called an enema.

As in I gave myself an enema to clean myself out.

thanks. enema....nice word edema - swelling of the anus from too much sex

After my enema I got edema.

What?

So how did your bf get HPV, did he actually have it for 3 years or did he cheat on you?

He was a slut.

Most gay guys are sluts although they may appear entirely in love with you they still shag other guys.

I highly doubt my bf would ever cheat on me. :)

you have a lot more to learn about life dog

Maybe I just don't pick the wrong guys like you do. Or cute intelligent American boys are more trustworthy.

you have a lot more to learn about life dog

I agree... I used to do a lot of barebacks to guys 15-21 now I realize I got HPV too (probably not, i am still under medical observation) but now I know we all are some how sluts, and if we are not it does not matter. It simply takes one night to get any kind of infection.

So if it was your very first night with a really cute and decent looking guy, that could be enough to get infected.

Also HPV symptoms (warts) may appear years or decades after being infected, so regardless of having or not the warts, the person who has it can pass it to anyone and no one would know they got infected or who infected who...

So yeah... we live in a shitty place when it comes about sex... do not trust anyone, specially those who seem to be total gentlemen.

Maybe I just don't pick the wrong guys like you do. Or cute intelligent American boys are more trustworthy.

that's totally wrong dude... just check the HWO web page in the section for STDs, Americans are the ones who declare having more STDs than other countries... imagine there are millions of millions of gay guys in the US many of them have some sort of infection already and they do not know and pass it to others... thus "cute intelligent American boys" are not trustworthy at all, no one is. Get informed!

And while we're on the subject of warts and herpes have a look at this website - drama down under
Syphilis is also common among gay men and it has far more serious consequences than warts or herpes if left untreated.

http://www.thedramadownunder.info/

Back