Morgue pics from France are never released, they remain hidden and only for the private enjoyment of necro police officers and forensic experts.

stupid journalist ,any one of them can take a picture when he jump !!!!!!

the Hitman he have a Camera in is Throat ,he shot and he film

The unit is said to be the strongest in France, but the question thatpuzzled me
Is it possible that the strong band made ​​up of 100 police officers ..fail to break into the house and arrested a young man in 23 years ofage? Strangely, it came out and wounded 3 of the band then threwhimself

this is all the work of sarkozy ,heprepare for his election ,and this year ,its passed 50 years about the independance of algeria ,France always say after 50 year she will open the archive of the algerian war ,and of the massacre who commits against algerian people ....he want to be against algerie

he is so sad ,he want a Revolution in algeria like he did with Libya ,and stealing their Oil in the name of Freedome

mohamed-merah-image-d-archives-10667830tcajw_1902.jpg

Another picture of that cutie.
Last infois : Mohamed, 23, was shot in the head while tempting to run away from the police. He was shot while he was on the balcony and fall dead to the ground.

merah-318x336.jpg:green puke:
Yeah indeed... but I doubt any of those HD media will ever be available on the web... Sadly... he was a hot kid !
Hot kid! Your taste is worse than your lame posts:green puke:

LOL ! Funny to hear you talking about "good" and "bad" taste on a necrophilia website. I guess it puts things into perspective.:smirk:

LOL ! Funny to hear you talking about "good" and "bad" taste on a necrophilia website. I guess it puts things into perspective.:smirk:
Dude or should I say miss, your opinion is of no consequence, but I reiterate if you think that guy is hot then your taste is lame, this site is called 'cutedeadguys' not 'uglydeadguys' but I guess water seeks its own level:green grin:

Geez guys, relax. Dude is dead....don't think he was that handsome.

Geez guys, relax. Dude is dead....don't think he was that handsome.

LOL. I'm relaxed. Well, my tastes might be "lame" but well, when I watch the video, I think he is cute. But well, I think it's good we do not have all the same "lame" tastes : that way there will be enough "cutedeadguys" for everyone ;-)

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Back