Waikiki

Forum Regular
In your ideal execution do you want it to be just you and your executioner in a private intimate setting? Or do you get off thinking about a public execution on a scaffold with a crowd watching your execution? I remember once telling a guy I'd want to be publicly executed and naked. He said you mean "nude". Nude symbolizes a man being proud, naked means stripped of all dignity. For me he was exactly right! I always get turned on by public executions with nude men, proud and fearless.

i think nude by public execution means at least wearing undies.
I dont think its real to get hanged stark naked in public.
But naked just in undies its ok.
That is also total humiliation

My execution will be performed in prison, by hanging, early in the morning. It will be just a deserved payback for my crimes. This is, how it will happen:
“The bars are unlocked and a tall man dressed in a black uniform enters with two other guards. They are armed, masked and wear leather gloves and combat shoes. I am ordered to strip off my comfy T-shirt and pyjama pants and given tight, thin sheer black boxer briefs to put on my buttocks. I am petrified but obey and follow the orders. The shape of my balls and penis are well visible, my hands are taken back, wrists and elbows tightly tied with a plastic cord. Ouuuch! It hurts!!! They lock shackles on my bare ankles. Now I realize I will never touch my face nor any other body part with my hands. I will never run or walk fast. Even I will not be able to urinate without an assistance. My skin is sweating, heart pounding, I want to escape. It's useless. Though I am muscular, tall and strong guy, I stand barefoot and almost naked among brutal guards. They have no mercy, I am not a human for them any more, just a job to do. One of them turns my wrists painfully and drags me out of the cell. I trip on something and fall on the floor. They stand me up and push onwards. There is neither talk nor voice orders, they just work efficiently. We march slowly out of the cell block and head to the grey door. I don't resist in any way and just keep walking in small steps. We enter a dim room with concrete walls. In the centre I notice a brightly lid area with a blue nylon rope dangling from the ceiling. The free end goes through a brass eyelet and is bound with black leather. The rope goes through two pulleys and is winded on a horizontal cylinder turned by a crank. This is a simple but effective windlass device. On a given signal the hangman will just start to turn the crank. He is standing in the shadow, hooded, dressed in snug fitting black pants and tightly form-fitting tank top. His hands are gloved, arms and forearms extremely hairy, what makes contrast with my smooth skin. There is no trap, only painted feet on the floor with a body stretcher not far from it. There is an audience, the warden, few officials, TV camera. The people are elegant, women wear black dresses matched with blach stockings and high heels. Being so scared I realize I've to behave like a man. Stand straight, my eyes are wide open, mouth dry, feel growing erection in my briefs. Thing go quickly now. Two guards position me on painted feet area and hold my arms.
The warden is approaching and asks for my name and date of birth. My voice is trembling but I confirm my identity. He is reading the death warrant but I can't hear anything staring on my former wife's sexy long legs. Yesterday I was told she claimed my body. I consented eagerly. “You will be hanged by neck until your death” - it is pronounced loudly - “The sentence will be carried out immediately!” The executioner comes and puts a huge, thick rope around my neck. It bits savagely into my skin as he tightens it and pulls me up straight. I stand on my tip-toes being extremely tensed and aroused. I feel growing erection, heart pounding and sweat flowing down from my underarms and crotch. Then it starts. The hangman turns the crank and I am in the air, few centimetres off the ground. I feel sudden sharp pain in my neck and chest. My legs are swinging desperately seeking for a support. I am totally helpless, my fate is sealed. Wave of pain and pleasure shakes my body, I cum the last time. I can see still but not sharp, my vision blurs, narrows, turns grey and is finally lost. I am still in pain, but light-headed, can see only twinkling and streaks. There is no pain anymore...

For me my execution would definitely be nude and in public. In my dreams I'm secured nude facing the stake with my swollen cock pressed against the cool wood as the flames climb me from behind to the point they are just licking my butt. The executioner would carefully maintain the fire there until I finally go unconscious then the fire would be built huge, totally covering my body and kept burning until there is nothing left of me but ashes and dust. The crowd would be wild with blood lust as I scream and writhe in pain until I finally collapse, then calmly and respectfully watch as my flesh is stripped from my bones by the flames.

One day we will have the technology to record the birth and death of every person. The study of these events side by side will be a new academic discipline.

Executions should always be public events. They have zero value otherwise.

When I'm jerking off fantasizing the execution is the hottest part. In fantasy it can all be hot!

My favorite theme to Jerk to is my own execution. Often as I roll play it out roasting my butt over an open fire as I hump a stake.

Executions should be public and televised - if they are to discourage law-breaking. Total nudity would be inappropriate for prime-time TV, but speedos or briefs would be a gesture to decency while allowing a full view of the struggling body. I think I should like to be hanged so, in a group of up to six others.

Pay per view. Keep the industry self sustaining while providing a public service. Might even auction off the body afterwards.

Limone - your images are really strong. Since, I experienced passing out during a hanging, red circles were in my eyes as I went out but so brief they were - before that I could see my red engorged cock in the mirror.

Executions out to be in public and none of this stuffing the anus or wearing a diaper - just a simple pair of bicycle or short athletic shorts, no underwear. I want to be able to watch the guys chest as it struggles for air and heaves its last.

I wanted to be executed in a small room with no windows, where it would have been prepared for hanging: Strong steel girder with a winch, so that you can choose the length of rope with a noose, a small stool (the noose tightened so that it tightly clasped his neck, and then just knock the stool out from under me - fall short - the best execution!), belt to tie my ankles. I would be allowed in this room with his hands tied at the elbows and leave alone with the executioner. This is a muscular young men in trousers and shirt. He tells me that I was prepared. I could ask him to give me suck his dick - the last time. He says that it is not. But I will say, "I suck you, and then silence will do everything that you say you will not create problems, you hang me, and none of our sex does not know." Then he agrees. Once he will feed me with his sperm, he asks me to undress completely, so that when I have to hang in a noose, he had no difficulty in undressing me. I agree. And then he sends me on a stool ... I will hear clicks as a winch, press into a noose in my neck, and will fly out of a chair leg ... Wow!

Limone - your images are really strong. Since, I experienced passing out during a hanging, red circles were in my eyes as I went out but so brief they were - before that I could see my red engorged cock in the mirror.

Thanks djbear :) I've had similar physical experience.

I agree, though nudity might be appropriate if they were on some kind of restricted access channel. With the technology out there, a set-up could be devised so as to allow complete humiliation and allow it to be seen in prime-time. I would even go for saving them up and having tent/stall area(s) at county or state fairs where the executions could be done in public, with the masses watching and in quantities so as to bring the costs down to allow more of them to happen more often. Just think of the fun waiting to be had.

condemned should be executed in front of the other prisoners in a prison, condemned should be dressed in the same uniform as other prisoners for his execution with the exception of the gas chamber, though the uniform should just consist of pants and boots. cock of course pulled out for the execution and the next to be executed should suck off his predecessor.

Back