Me getting shot in the chest. That's my biggest one. Other handsome athletic muscular young men getting shot in the chest.

Men in blue jeans and no shirt. Men in blue jeans and tank tops. Men in blue jeans and V-neck shirts or shirts unbuttoned to expose their chests. Men cumming in their jeans as they die from gunshot wounds to their chests. Men with post-death erections.

Getting drafted into the military and sent on a doomed mission and getting machine gunned in the chest or a bullet in the heart from a sniper.

Firing squads. Getting tied up to a post without a blindfold.

Men taking bullets in their chests for their girlfriends. Men getting shot in the chest while having sex with their girlfriends, ejaculating as they die. Men shot in the chest by their girlfriends or by the girlfriend's jealous ex-boyfriend.

Autopsy examination and pictures of gunshot wounds to the chest. Putting fingers into bullet holes and feeling inside the chest. Inserting dicks into large chest wounds and cumming into the chest cavity.

Pecs. I love pecs. Bullets or no bullets, I love the male chest, the male torso, broad shoulders. The classic V shape. I love nipples and nipple play.

You and me both buddy!

I know each of us have unique fetishes. I have hands and feet fetishes. What are yours?

My fetish is completely subduing a lean guy, punching his guts, and having him play dead after I choke him. Then it's time to undress him gradually, all the time doing degrading things to him, like sitting on his face and pushing my cock into his mouth, and fucking his mouth while he remains dead to the world. Then when he's down to his briefs, to put my fingers into his briefs and finger his ass, and get it ready for fucking. I like to strip him off his briefs in one fell swoop and flip him on his lean abs, and fuck the hell out of him while he remains motionless. Not that easy to get a partner to play dead like that and I haven't done it for a long time since my previous partner got transferred out of state. But the memory remains. :)

My fetish is completely subduing a lean guy, punching his guts, and having him play dead after I choke him. Then it's time to undress him gradually, all the time doing degrading things to him, like sitting on his face and pushing my cock into his mouth, and fucking his mouth while he remains dead to the world. Then when he's down to his briefs, to put my fingers into his briefs and finger his ass, and get it ready for fucking. I like to strip him off his briefs in one fell swoop and flip him on his lean abs, and fuck the hell out of him while he remains motionless. Not that easy to get a partner to play dead like that and I haven't done it for a long time since my previous partner got transferred out of state. But the memory remains. :)

Sounds hot.

:winner: that is the kind of things that i love!!!! would love to play with you, love to play dead, to be absolutley ( as much as i can) inmoblile while being gutpunched, fucked etc etc etc. love that kind of feelings!!!!! a pity we are so far...

Whenever I see a guy I like I image the smell of his shit which I want to eat of course directly being pressed out of his ass hole...still soft and warm...

being hanged, strangled and all kinds of breath play, morgue play, being hanged for my legs, dolcett and currently can also add very slow and long beating of my whole body.

Alive guys, preferably confident and capable and not going to murder me in my sleep.
Also dead ladies.

wy3DwgH.png

having the condemned about to be executed told that if they please me real damn good then they will get spared, then see what they are willing to have done to them to keep form being executed before their execution.

Seeing cute boys that are being executed get all wet in a pool or river before they are executed!

nah i havent tried heart. for some reason animal hearts dont intrest me at all only human.. i do fantasize about eating a human heart.. im picky with my own type i <3 muscle guys.... the heart that is the same as a human heart and could even be used in transplants is a pig's heart believe it or not.. dahmer interests me how he boasted about eating that 22 yr old hikers heart to police i wonder what was actually said and was he alive when he ripped it out his chest?.. another killer that interests me is that gay killer clown. i think if he didnt let some of his victims go i think 2 of em.. he might have lasted alot longer indeed. the thing with known mass murderers is they become wreckless and make mistakes... get a heart as it would appear excuse the pun.. now look at jack the ripper, thats a genius the only downfall was he was straight...

I just read about Jeffrey Dahmer, and man that was hot! lol

Weird as it sounds, eyebrows can be a real turn-on for me. Strong eyebrows with good separation from each other can make me want to attack the guys neck.

My favourite fetish is me (or someone else) being dressed in just a pair of black silk/satin shorts and being subject to pain and humiliation as in boxing, hanging, flogging, caning etc and feeling the silky material rubbing over and stimulating my dangling, swinging cockhead. The pic below is a good example:

No pain Susp Team.jpg

Being publicly executed in a variety of ways, from being tied nude to a stake and used as an archery target, saint Sebastian Style, through to being tied down, diseected alive, being gutted and cock sliced off in a ceremonial fashion.These all do it for me!

Back