Well 'have many fetyshes (most 'weyrd', few not), but my mayn fetysh's beyng eaten/tasted/bytten etc. 'Would probably never post thys'f wasn't a byt drunk, but here goes...

'Have always had a fascynayshun wyth the concept of beyng domynated, or 'eaten'; and yes, that 'ncludes lyteral cannybalysm. 'Remember watchyng the dyscovery channel as a chyld, seeyng how lyons/wolves would take down and feast on prey and't made me horny. 'Never thought anyone shared such desyres of beyng eaten or taken advantage of. Thys gets deeper, though. When't comes to receyvyng oral sex, most thynk of't as masculyne to 'nsert and use; well to me (and am embarassed to admyt), receyvyng oral's the equyvalent to beyng 'tasted' or 'taken advantage of'.
One of my greatest fantasyes's beyng tyed up (forced masturbayshun) and havyng someone domynant drynk my blood and cum at the same tyme (they can cut wyth a blade or use theyr teeth... preferred teeth).

To me, the mouth's a domynant, 'selfysh' trayt, whych am veryly attracted to. The mouth desyres consumpshun just as the penys desyres pleasure. 'Thynk the two relate to a great degree. Consumpshun obseshun.

Too weyrd???

Nykk

Last edited:
Hair, especially when its just messy, soft and silky smooth. Makes me go absolutely crazy sometimes

boyish guyz with light tan legs wearing white socks, crews slouched down below their tender calves. legs r hot on stud guyz

amazing topic and fetishes. i like cute inocent guys being killed by me. may be on a fighting, poisoning, strangling. whatever, but i agree with the other guy almost on top coments... the unconscious body is my fetish. i'll do whatever i want with it :D

i love doing sinful things... If I know I will commit a sin, I will do it like seducing an older man or a relative or committing infidelity or masturbating in public and stuff... i also want to try some bestiality with my very handsome Siberian Husky... but aside from that I just like fantasizing about being a necrophiliac or a cannibal or being the dead one or the one being eaten.. but i do not think i will try that in real life...

Feet kicking during hanging, shoes being kicked of, hanging in socked feet, stained crotch from orgasm or pissing.

Same here. Nothing better than a nice, well manicured set of hands on a guy (and feet of course).

I like manual strangling a guy like in the movies.The guy should be cute and when i'm finished strangling him,his body should slowly slide to the floor eyes open with a death stare that dosen't make him look so cute anymore.Another fetish is a guy in dark blue jeans. that nicely shows his ass.

black cotton turtleneck shirt, jeans, white sox and boots-then a bullet or a knife in the belly.

My fetish is one that hasn't been mentioned yet. I'm an emetophile, I get severely aroused seeing hot guys puke. I never want anyone to be sick, but the sicker the guy feels, and the more copiously he pukes, the better it is. It's better still if he doesn't make it and throws up all over the floor/himself/someone else. I can't help it, if a cute guy even mentions feeling sick, I get a little exited in the pants. The thought of taking care of a guy who is sick is also rather arousing to me. As long as he didn't have a stomach virus (I'm afraid of catching those) I'd want to lick up a little bit of the puke when he wasn't looking.

I've also got a chainsaw fetish. I've never used one, but I intensely enjoy thoughts of myself using one and cutting down trees or sawing through various objects. This may sound odd, but the chainsaw itself is sexy to me. I get a little hot when I think about them, and I love the sound they make.

You would have loved me last June. Was severely dehydrated and puked all night long, almost died actually. They went to give me an IV but I was so dehydrated that they couldn't get a vein. They had to get one up near my clavicle, hurt like hell too. Very interesting fetish, not really for me but still very intriguing.

I'm surprised I haven't posted here yet. My fetish is BATS, specifically bare butts getting burnt. My ultimate fetish is to get burnt at the stake nude, with the flames focused on my butt.

i love guys in business suits and military uniforms and soldiers. handsome men in caskets especially if they are naked from the waist down. castrating a young husband while he is raped. to hear a young masculine male beg for his penis will make me cum. I like to see good looking men having shit oozing from their ass as the are being hanged and guys slowly being roasted on a spit. Especially when the heat starts to expand their intestines and thy fart and shit uncontrollably. These are some I could go on a long time.

oh where do i even begin. I have never managed to list all of mine. lets see off the top of my head

decapitation (especially guilotines, asphixiation, impalement, cooking, canibalism, disembowlment, torture, rape, extreme insertions, bizzare insertions, bloody/painful insertions, furry, castration, neutering, penectomy, nonconsensual, deep throat, cbt, autofellatio, tentacle rape, crossdressing, watersports... well you get the idea.

Back