SMOKING
Me being a sadist and a killer (guns, hands, dull cutting tools).
Serial killers (some Batman/Robin stuff).

Tight asses, inserting a cut off tongue into my rectum, cutting a hole in the abdomen and fucking the guts, cutting out the anus/rectum and eating it and it's contents, cooking and eating a nice rack of ribs with the head as the table's centerpiece...and more....

Needle play (Only tried once)- depending on the person i would do it again.
Needleplay is generally safe as long as the person knows what they are doing and has clean and sanitary needles when doing such preferrable acupuncture needles or hyperdermic needles.
Needle play is a great solo activity. Or, in my case, when I'm alone with The Man In The Mirror.
My preference is glovers needles, which can be used to sew weights to my body, but I also use piercing needles, syringes, and disposable needles.
All I care in that they're sharp. That they easily puncture my skin.
Needles = Blood. I love blood.

I love feet, I like my feet being played with as the guy tells me he’s taking them both. I also love the idea of being hunted too, so out of it and “drugged” up that there’s no change at getting away, just the hunt for meat. That or passed out as I’m prepared like a roast piglet. Something quite intimate knowing I’ll be used and then had for dinner.

I am ready to do anything to please my tormentor. I like hanging, strangling, kidnapping, rape, (I don't like scat)

and I am available and I am from France looking for an executioner

breath control, KO rape, kidnapping, drugging rape, torture, and more...

You can contact me on snapchat : edsnicolas001

Or by email : lutter.wolf8060@proton.me

Last edited:
Back