What colour is it? A truck? Wow. Why do you want a truck? Is this something related to your job or you just like trucks?

I know a few guys who are in love with trucks, strange as it may sound.

Sounds really awesome, would love to get a ride with you one day.

BTW do you fear dying in a road accident? What do you think about crashes and how many young guys die every day in wrecks around the globe?

I think its insane, even here three to four are killed every day and their friends later post video obituaries on youtube.

That is why they invented traffic rules, but most people do not tend to keep up with them...

If you drive safely, look ahead, anticipate actions and look very good around, wear your seatbelt and make sure your car is in good, working order you should be fine!!!

Meaty, would love to drive you around my town, and then a trip to the local forest for some...well...hunting :)

I will take your kind invitation although I hate cars.

Even if you drive safe, a moron may hit you from behind you never know. Roads are not safe.

Often, at least here, a drunk driver hits decent people who drive according to the law.

The people all die, while the drunk driver survives.

In Sofia, a family of three - mom, dad and kid were run over by a drunk driver who escaped.

The family all croaked.

Yes, unfortunately the idiots behind he wheel always survives, and the good people always die...

:(

Thats how it goes yes. There are many such cases.

Yes, but some die before their time, and when it is kids, it is even more sad...

I can't take dead children. I was lucky that there were no dead kids when I went to the morgue, this would have been extremely hard.

no one likes to see children dead.

Children should play and learn and grow up.

And when they are old enough, they can die as Cute Dead Guys.

I would make an excellent cute dead guy, and I am 26 - perfect!

I plan to make a new autopsy set of myself this summer, just want to get fit again and I will buy a new camera.

I plan to release videos of me autopsied like the morbidtech dudes.

Users who donated for the future of the site will get to see me on a slab first.

:sm (33):

Absolutely. Eveyr young dead guy needs a mortican to flip him over smell his feet and check his anus.

well, I would volunteer to be your mortician ;)

Sounds really awesome, would love to get a ride with you one day.

BTW do you fear dying in a road accident? What do you think about crashes and how many young guys die every day in wrecks around the globe?

I think its insane, even here three to four are killed every day and their friends later post video obituaries on youtube.

Honestly I do fear dying in a road accident. I also worry about my throat being cut ever since I had a biking accident and had my throat ripped open by a barbed wire fence at age 12. People driving around my neighborhood are so careless. I guess we are gonna go when it is destined to happen though. You can't really look too much into it. I have had several of my friends die in road related accident and it is just horrible. I am a ghost hunter also, and one of the ghost I communicated with before I crossed him over, I was able to verify his identity through the things he told me. I found pictures of his accident from newspaper articles from 2004, and his pictures online. Yeah, road accidents stay in my mind alot. BTW, you could ride around with me if you want! lol:sm (51):

I also worry about my throat being cut ever since I had a biking accident and had my throat ripped open by a barbed wire fence at age 12.

That absolutely sucks, how bad was it? Did it leave a scar?

People driving around my neighborhood are so careless.

Same here.

I guess we are gonna go when it is destined to happen though

Sometimes I am tired of life. I wish my life had tunred out in a different way, there are things I would have done differently if I could go back.

I have had several of my friends die in road related accident and it is just horrible.

Horrible? What do you mean? Were they mangled? Or you mean you felt horrible losing your friends?

Were they young? Please post their photos. I think its very sexy to have a friend die in car wreck.

I am a ghost hunter also

OMG :sarcasticclap:

BTW, you could ride around with me if you want! lol

That would be awesome and I wanna do it one day. I want the two of us to die in car wreck and a fat nigger will undress and cut us open at a morgue in the US.

They will take pics, and if the deiners are necro they will jerk to our pics.

I have a sick sick desire to die with a mate in a car wreck, both cute and they will put us naked on tables.

I am very sick Matt, hope this doesn't offend you in any way.

It doesn't offend me at all. Just don't plan on dying anytime soon ok? I'll see if I can find some pics of them. I know I have some pics of J on this computer at work, J is the ghost I crossed over and he stayed with me everywhere I went for almost a year. I know it sounds retarded, but I have audio of his ghost talking to me, and pictures, and I have also seen his ghost with my own eyes at his grave. My best friend saw it at the same time i did. It was totally cool. Give me a bit to see if i can find some of Asheila and Jeremy and Brandon, and Daniel. :(Jeremy was the one i didn't know. The Ghost)

It would be awesome if you could share photos/audio with us. How old was Jeremy when he gave up the ghost?

Here are some pics at the cemetery of Daniel's grave, and one of me at Jeremy's grave, (He has no tombstone) only an old worn cross in the ground). And then some pics of Jeremy. I miss him alot.

124.jpg

532004_93651_AM_1.jpg

532004_94654_AM_1.jpg

JeremyHomer5.jpg

JeremyHomer.jpg

JeremyHomer2.jpg

JeremyHomer3.jpg

Back