Seance?? Is that how they call it now?

Meaning sex & booze, right?

lol, naw i didn't end up going, i didn't feel well. We were gonna use a ouija board and contact the dead and drink.

Ehm, may I WARN you against those kinds of practices. They can be VERY dangerous!

I am a shaman myself, although I do dabble in the arts of spirits and the spiritual life, I do so with caution, a clear mind and respect.

Ouija can be very dangerous, so please, for your own safety and mental health, do not those those kinds of things. I have seen people getting very sick or even die from these things. You do not know what or who you might invoke.

Be safe!
Be sensible!

Ehm, may I WARN you against those kinds of practices. They can be VERY dangerous!

I am a shaman myself, although I do dabble in the arts of spirits and the spiritual life, I do so with caution, a clear mind and respect.

Ouija can be very dangerous, so please, for your own safety and mental health, do not those those kinds of things. I have seen people getting very sick or even die from these things. You do not know what or who you might invoke.

Be safe!
Be sensible!

I have actually had some crazy stuff happen, i am a professional paranormal investigator, i had one of my friends who is a girl just stopped dead in her tracks and tranced out, for 10 minutes, and didn't remember anything....The only bad thing to happen to me was i was walking through a cemetery talking to spirits in my hometown, and I had a deep growling voice on my recorder growling followed by the words "you fucking bitch I'll fucking kill you". It didn't really affect me too much though. I still have the recording.

I guess you are sensitive to spiritual experiences and hypersensitive to those things. That is both a blessing and a curse!

A blessing in that you know about the dangers and can feel them comming.

A curse is that you can get driven mad by the whispers and voices.

I trust that you know how to do it safe, but I will ask my guardians to watch over you, if you do not mind.

I guess you are sensitive to spiritual experiences and hypersensitive to those things. That is both a blessing and a curse!

A blessing in that you know about the dangers and can feel them comming.

A curse is that you can get driven mad by the whispers and voices.

I trust that you know how to do it safe, but I will ask my guardians to watch over you, if you do not mind.

No i do not mind at all. That is very sweet of you. One of my greatest achievements in the paranormal was being able to contact Anna Nicole Smith, who i am OBSESSED with hehe. Although she called me a fucking asshole, i later found out that she did that to everyone she liked haha It really touched me to be able to recieve her on EVP

My bipolar has hit me again, I don't know what to do.

I keep jacking to dead guys on slabs and still no relieve.

I cum hard every time.

I spend hours on the internet searching for pics cdgs.

Maybe you need to find another hobby?

So...
I don't know if I will do it....
But more then likely I will.
This is quite possibly the last time you will all ever see me alive.
I've got my knoose up and ready..
I'm going to attempt to commit sucide.
Maybe you'll see me again....dead...floating somewhere on the internets.

Anyone know what happened with Rottie?

Maybe he passed away?

I have Bipolar depression

Hi everyone, I have Bipolar and I know what it is to go through life with it. It was hard for me to do anything. I grew up with my grandmother and she use to answer phones and clean a Funeral Home, and I use to help her. There would dead people layed out in they're caskets and it never bothered me. I hated my life and since a child I wanted to die from this. I have tryed suicide 4 to 5 times. I am 40 years old and I don't know how I made this far. I lost jobs from it. Right now I don't have a job. I never held a job much longer than a year. Except for when I worked for my church, I worked there for 10 years. I came out and stopped hiding being gay. I went through therapy and I take medication, there are days that doesn't feel like it does anything to help me. I moved back to live with my parents in New Jersey, I lived in Kansas with my ex boyfriend for 2 years. I am back to New Jersey, jobless and boyfriend less.

Are you black?

I am sorry to hear you have it too.

What are you doing to change your situation?

If you can't get a job why don't you try morgue or funeral home, so many people die every day in New Jersey.

Back