Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
normal__OL10182.jpg

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142823671

:above post:

:smirk: Check thread above

I would love to be a little muscular. I don't really find overly muscular guys all that attractive for me. I like the skinny guys, the nerds. I like someone I can protect and defend, not someone who could break me in half. There are a few exceptions I suppose.

oh I think he's perfect.. Impressive body and attractive. They say bodybuilders have the weakest hearts due to the stress caused to it by bodybuilding. Which is why heart attacks are so common. I imagine strapping down a beast like that after knocking him unconsious and just listen to it beating behind those muscle tits. fantasy to put their hearts out of their stressful misery..

Ya, that's right.

I would love to be a little muscular. I don't really find overly muscular guys all that attractive for me. I like the skinny guys, the nerds. I like someone I can protect and defend, not someone who could break me in half. There are a few exceptions I suppose.

A lot of bodybuilders look much older than they are. They strain and grimace so much from the heavy lifting that their faces become hard and old.

Back